(> ^.^)> Chapter 54

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

“So this is the reason why you’re avoiding me now Kyuhyun?”

 

 

YongJi and Kyuhyun stood up straightly as they search to whomever the owner of the creepy voice.

“SunJi?” Both Kyuhyun and YongJi mumble as they spotted her few meters away from the place they were standing.

Kyuhyun quickly pull behind him as SunJi started walking to where they are.

“Let me handle this.” Kyuhyun whispered. Yongji nod and stood behind Kyuhyun

“Oppa! How could you do this to me?! You’re my BOYFRIEND but instead of spending time with me your with that ?!” She yelled as she pointed her sharp nails to Yongji as she glare at Kyuhyun.

“Don’t you dare to call her in the name that should be your!” Kyuhyun glared back.

“And why shouldn’t I?! You’re MY boyfriend! Your MINE!” SunJi yelled.

“ I was NEVER yours Han Sunji!” SunJi scoff and stare at him in disbelief.

“Mwo?! What are you saying? You love me right? Right Oppa? You said I’m the perfect girl for you right? You said you belong to me..” Sunji smiled as she put her hands around Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun sigh in frustration as he grab Sunji arm away from his shoulder.

“Look Sunji and listen carefully! Every single thing is part of our PAST! Yes I did say those things BUT SunJi were OVER! You shouldn’t bring those things back anymore… there’s no YOU and ME! Especially now that my heart belongs to someone else which is not YOU! Let’s cut everything here. Leave me alone now, move on. I’m cutting every single connection we have from now on and I’m breaking up with you if it isn’t obvious yet to you.”

SunJi stare at him in disbelief as her tears started to flow down.

“Oh, by the way… that was a nice act of you. Having a cancer? Nice, you perfectly fooled me there.” Kyuhyun glare.

SunJi immediately wipe her tears away and gave Kyuhyun the deadliest glare she could ever give.

“You! How could you do this to me! All I did was love you yet this is what you’ll give me?!” She yelled and was about to give Kyuhyun a slap when a hand grab her wrist harshly.

“Don’t you dare to hurt him with that filthy hand of yours.” YongJi threatens.

SunJi pull her hand back and stare at YongJi and Kyuhyun.

“You! Both of you!” She yelled as she again pointed her fingers to both of them.

“ I had enough of this stupid games with both of you! I’ll make you pay for every single damage you gave to me! Especially you Cho Kyuhyun! I already warned you right from the very start yet you wasted every single thing! I’ll make you both pay, I’ll make sure you suffer the most Lee YongJi. You’re the reason for everything! This wouldn’t happen if you didn’t come in the picture! Kyuhyun would have chosen me instead you! He could have married me not you! So you better prepare! I’ll make you mine again Kyuhyun! Mine! Both of you won’t and will never get away from this! This is far from over!” She yelled as she glare at the couple.

SunJi smirk before walking away. Leaving the two glaring at her back.

“Yeobo..” YongJi faced Kyuhyun as she look back at Sunji’s figure walking away.

“What should we do now?” She ask, worry can be seen through her face.

“Shhhh…” Kyuhyun immediately pull her into a tight hug.

“Whatever she said, don’t listen. Don’t be scared, I’m here for you. I’ll be protecting you jagiya. No one can hurt you, I promise. I’ll make sure she’ll never lay a single finger on you.” Kyuhyun said kissing her head.

YongJi then  raise up her head and stare at Kyuhyun.

“Gomawo. But don’t worry we will face her together.” She  smiled.

 

SunJi’s POV

URGHHH!!!!! HOW DARE THOSE TWO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!! THE NERVE!!! AND KYUHYUN? *scoff* HOW DARE HE REJECTED ME LIKE THAT!!! AFTER ALL I DONE!!!!!! I’M GONNE MAKE THEM PAY!!! I SWEAR I’M GONNA MAKE THEM PAY, I DON’T CARE IF I HAVE TO TAKE SOME LIVES JUST TO DO IT!!!

I continue cursing until I reach my apartment. I throw my bag to the floor and went straight to my room. Oh and guess what? The picture of that stupid CHO KYUHYUN WHO DOESN’THAVE A TASTE was the very first thing I saw. I quickly tear it from my wall and started tearing it from pieces to pieces.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE YOU!! YOU MORON!!!!!” I scream.. suddenly G.na Unnie barge in my room.

“Ya! What the hell with the screaming SunJi?” She nag in english.

“I hate him! I hate him! I hate both of them!” I said still screaming.

“Who?!” She ask irritatedly.

“Who else?! No other than that CHO KYUHYUN and his WIFE!!!!” I yelled.

“I Swear I’ll make them both pay to this!!!” Unnie look at me terrified.

Yeah she knows what I can really do. She already saw me like this before when I was still in America. She witnesses everything that happened back then and I’m sure it is something that everyone should be scared of.

“Sunji! Calm Down!” She said as she grab my shoulders but I yank them away and glare at her.

“NO! I won’t! I’m telling you Unnie, I’ll make them pay!” Gna Unnie stare at me in disbelief.

“Sunji! Just calm down, you don’t know what you’re thinking! Your putting yourself in great danger!” She said. I scoff.

“There’s nothing that can calm me down, and I’m telling you I perfectly know what I’m doing. I’m not putting myself in danger. It’s those two’s life I’m putting in danger so they better watch out.” I smirk.

No one can escape my anger now. Not even Gna Unnie can stop me, and if she tries I wouldn’t think twice in including her to my plans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoa!! Finally an update!!

Hope you all enjoy this one!! :D

Soon this story will turn into a battled field :D Hahaha <3

BTW, thank you to all who commented and subscribe ^^ I love you all!! really I do!! <3

and one more thing

 

Have a merry Christmas Vacation every one!! <3

'till Next Time :D

 

 

Reply:

 

himitsusecret: Updated now Chingu <3 hope you enjoy and advance Merry Christmas :D

xJanis_ELF : Hahaha yeah she's back :D Advance Merry Christmas :D

xsj4ever: Glad you love it :D Advance Merry Christmas :D

xsalmakyu: Haha, Updated ^^ Omo! you want a child Chingu?? From who?? >-< Advance Merry Christmas :D

DawnSKY: Haha Neh Kyu ^^, Omo! Jinjja?! Your sister has a classmate that looks like Kyuhyun?! Omo!! I wish I had one too..... I want someone that looks like Kyu or Minnie :> Advance Merry Christmas.. :D

xmiss_carmela: Oh your welcome :D Advance Merry Christmas :D

xkpopfan23: neh such a moment destroyer... Advance Merry 

xlehcar_rachel0123711 : Aigoo LOL :D Advance Merry Christmas :>

xkyuhyun-eonnie: Yup your right :D They'll fight together... Advance Merry Christmas Chingu :D

xSuperPeaceZ : I'm glad you did :D Advance Merry Christmas :D

xraymin : Oh my LOL! Chingu!! Your really something hahahaha!! XD It's time to get our stilettos on :D ADvance Merry Christmas :D

xHismystericsmile : Hahaha she will.................................................................... or maybe not?? :D Advance Merry Christmas:D

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^