(> ^.^)> Chapter 9

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

DongHae 
  A 62%
 Siwon
  B 31%
 None
  C 8%
 
 
So I guess Hae will be the new guy for the story ~^^ Anyway thanks for voting guys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

The next day YongJi and her Dad went to the company, when both of them entered the employees were surprise that Mr. Lee was back. Everyone would greet as the 2 head of the company walk by.

“ Miss Yong… OMO! Mr. Lee your back. Good Morning.” Yoona bowed a little and smiled at YongJi’s Dad.

Mr. Lee just look at her and smiled then they proceed to the elevator. When they heard the ‘ding’ of the elevator they went straight to YongJi’s office.

“ I’ll take my leave now Miss YongJi, do you need anything?” Yoona ask.

“ Nop, you can go back to your desk now.” YongJi smile as she took the sit on her desk.

“ Who is she?” Her dad said wondering around her office.

“ Who? You mean Yoona? Oh she’s my secretary” YongJi said while browsing through some paper works on her desk.

Mr. Lee was observing everything, when it comes to work he’s really persist. He always wants everything in order. He keeps on nodding his head as he was satisfy on what his daughter had done for the company.

“ It’s a good thing you were able to manage this company very well.” Mr. Lee sat down on the black couch and look over some files that were place on the table infront of him.

“  I never knew you would be able to handle such pressure since you love music so much.” He let out a smile chuckle.

“ Same here.” YongJi got up and sat beside her father.

“ I’ve heard you were able to close a deal with Mr. Choi’s company, I’m very amaze. Even though Mr. Choi is one of my good friends when it comes to work it’s really hard to please him. This would really help our company a lot.”

“ Thanks Appa, I promise I’ll work hard for this company.” YongJi smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was already  10 in the evening and YongJi was still at work her father decided to go home after the meeting with the Choi company earlier.

YongJi’s Pov.

I was busy typing my reports for next week meeting since I was able to make a deal and everything was already finalize in the earlier meeting I have to finish this as soon as I can. I bet I’ll be missing my birthday this time *sigh*

After few minutes, I heard a knock on my door, Huh? I already told Yoona to go home.

“ Yoona, you can go home now.” I shouted back fixing my stuff.

Then the door suddenly opened and a figure of a man came in.

“ I’m not Yoona.” I turned around to check who it was, a smile formed in my lips when I saw him.

“ Oppa, what are you doing here?” I ask as I put my laptop and my files inside my suitcase.

“ Well, I’ve heard from you’re Omma your still here so I decided to pick you up, it’s already late you know.” He said as he sat down at the couch.

“ Aigoo, Donghae Oppa. You don’t have to bother, I can take a cab.” I said as walk to him.

“ I’ll take that.” He stood up and take my suitcase, we both walk out of my office to the elevator.

“ But I want to.” He said as we enter the elevator.

When we heard the ‘ding’ sound of the elevator we both step out of it and went straight outside, he opened the car door for me and waited for me to get in then he proceed to the driver’s seat.

The drive to my house was pretty silent; both of us were listening quietly to the music that was being played in the radio. Then he broke the silence.

“ So princess your birthday is coming, what gift do you want?” He ask, I look at him then smile.

“ Donghae..”

“ Oppa” he corrected, I just chuckle.

Oppa, I don’t need any gift so don’t bother anymore. Besides I don’t think I can celebrate it anyway.” I look back at the window as I took a deep breath.

“ Mwo? Waeyo?” He ask.

“ It’s b’coz I’m busy, the promotion for our new product is upcoming and I need to prepare it as early as possible.” I said, he just shook his head in disagreement.

“ Work again? Princess didn’t I told you don’t over work yourself. Now your even planning to skip your special day just for that?”

“ Oppa, I can’t do anything, beside this is a big opportunity for the company so I can’t let it go just like that.” I smiled at him as he look at me then back to the road, he then let out a sigh and just nodded at me.

He stop right infront of our house gate, he opened the door for me and hand me back my suitcase.

“Thanks for the lift Oppa, drive safetly, okay?” I said

“ Anything for my Princess, no working anymore okay? Rest well.” He said, he then gave me a peck on the cheeks and run to his car before I could react.

“ Good night Princess.” He shouted as he drove away.

I was still standing there looking at his car as it get far away. I smiled as I touch my cheek, Gosh I took all of my blood went to my cheeks already.

I was still smiling as I opened the gate, I walk through the door, as I was about to open it I heard someone talk from behind.

“ So you already got yourself a boyfriend, huh?” A husky voice said. I turned around to my surpriseit was one of the person I didn’t expect to see.

“ YOU?!” I shouted as I point my index finger right to his face.