(> ^.^)> Chapter 28

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

After having a phone call with Donghae Oppa, I happily skip to the kitchen to make some dinner. When I got there I notice Kyuhyun leaning on the wall, he seems to be thinking something since he keeps on sighing and spacing out.

“ Hey.” I said softly as I approach him. He then straighten up and look at me.

“You hungry?” I ask as I walk pass him.

-no response-

“What do you want to eat?” I ask again, still no response.

“Do you want to order? Or I’ll cook.” I throw another question still no response.

I turn my head to see if he was still there and he still is, he was just frozen on his place still looking at me with expressionless face.

“What? Is there any problem?” He then let out a deep sigh as he looks away.

“No, just eat by yourself. I’m not hungry.” He said and went up stairs.

“What’s wrong with him?” I mumble as I went to prepare myself some simple dinner.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was having a good sleep when suddenly my stomach started to grumble which cause me to wake up in the middle of the night. I then sat up from the bed and started massaging my stomach.

“This is what I get for skipping meals.” I mumble as my stomach keeps on making weird sounds.

I then look around the room, it is indeed dark and the only light was from the moon outside. I then look at the person beside me who is sleeping soundly. I slowly her face, feeling her soft skin, then my heart started to beat faster.

“Why do you always cause my heart to be like this?” I questioned.

“Why do I have to feel this again with you? I thought I had forgotten about you already?” I said as I went out of the room.

Flashback

-The day before the presentation-

I was in my room practicing my lines for the presentation tomorrow. I should make in as flawless as possible. I was busy singing when I suddenly heard a knock on the room.

“Come in.” I said, and then Sungmin’s head suddenly pop out.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” I ask as I pause the music.

“Nothing just checking on you. So you’re busy practicing?” He ask, I nod.

“So you sure about what you’re planning for tomorrow?” He then ask with a concern.

“Neh, I am.  I’m going to do it Hyung. I’ve been keeping this feelings of mine for so long already. Now, that were close enough I think it’s time for m to confess to her, and doing it after the presentation would be nice.” I said as I smiled. Sungmin then stood up with a smile as he patted my head and went out.

Yes, me Cho Kyuhyun is in love with his enemy Lee YongJi. I’ve been keeping this feelings of mine since our middle school days, since I know she wouldn’t love me back. And the reason why I keep on bullying and teasing her is to make all boys who think that I’m her boyfriend so that they wouldn’t stand a chance on her. And now that were finally close, I think it’s about time she would know about it.

-After the incident-

She hates me, she really hates me. I was supposed to confess and that happened. Now she thinks I’m the one who did that to her, and now she’s been avoiding me, she doesn’t even talk to me or look at me.

“Kyuhyun, you okay?” I heard my Leeteuk hyung.

I let out a deep sigh and nodded, he then patted my head and sit next to me.

“Have you tried on explaining things with her?” He ask.

“I did but she won’t give me a chance, she hates me.” I said.

“Just give her some time.” He said and left.

It’s been almost a month, and things between us had never got better. We both went back to our old selves pretending as if we never been friends. We both mind our own life now, and I finally decided to let her be, I should just forget her and move on with my life just like her.

End of flashback

I thought I had forgotten about  her completely over the past 2 years, and now she came back being my wife and making me feel this thing I hated the most again. This can’t be! I’m over her! Listen Cho Kyuhyun, you will never fall for her again! Remember you’re only doing this to help her family don’t put your heart to this!! You already know she had somebody else you’ll just going to get hurt in the end.

No One’s POV

It’s finally the day that YongJi and Kyuhyun  to go back to Seoul. So they pack their bags, making sure they didn’t left anything and proceed to the car and went to the airport. Inside the plane, YongJi was busy looking through the photos she took while they were still having their honeymoon.

“Aigoo, I’m going to miss this place.” She mumble.

“Kyuhyun, let’s go back here someday okay?” She said with as sweet smiled.

Kyuhyun didn’t bother to listen and answer her instead he put on his earphones and sleep.

“What’s wrong with him? Ever since that night he became so cold already. Did I do something wrong?” She mumble.

Kyuhyun who was pretending to be sleeping and listening to some music heard what YongJi just said.

‘Minahe YongJi-ah. I shouldn’t get to close to you. You didn’t do anything but this is better than being hurt in the end.’ He thought as he finally drifted to sleep.

 

 

tumblr_lrk22nOZC21r1f998o1_500.gif
tumblr_ls0us3G7PI1qjq8gao1_500.gif
 
 
tumblr_ls0us3G7PI1qjq8gao2_500.gif
 

 
 
 
tumblr_ls0s2hx9yG1qaoagyo1_500.gif
tumblr_lrzdlw4twK1qesubqo11_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lrk5haU9uU1r1f998o1_500.jpg
 
*SJM on plane calling Leeteuk on Sukira*
Kyu: "Take away Eunhyuk from here!"
Leeteuk: "Just throw him out of the plane."
 
Sungmin orange hair :> <3
tumblr_lrz6edjYpH1qcid3uo2_250.jpgtumblr_lrz59fVkoL1qbhgyeo8_250.gif
tumblr_lrzxrnb13i1qg1bxbo1_500.gif
tumblr_lrzdlw4twK1qesubqo4_250.gif
 
 
 

 

New chapter ^-^
So how was it? Is it nice, good or a boring chapter?
I decided to reveal one of Kyuhyun's past secret here, hehehe^^
BTW, SUPER JUNIOR'S A-ACHA WAS THE BEST!!! KYAAA~!!!
ANS SUNGMIN"S HAIR!!! I LOVE IT!!!

And Agian, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your comments^.^
I promise to work harder for the  up coming chapter..
Hope I wouldn't let you all down ^^

 

 

Comment replies:

 

ToAnyone-21 His Kyute when his jealous :D

Janis_ELF: I promise to try my very best to make all chapter interesting :D Hope you enjoy this new one ^^

Brightside : He sure is ^^

hellokpop : Yup~! That's why no one can resist him him even his evilkyu since his so adorable :D

hotkey : Yup, it is sure a complicated situation... :(

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^