lix

Keep Shining My Star


I keep hitting Woobin's back because it is covering my sight on Mom and Yonghwa's Dad. Behind those tears and smiles they are exchanging with each other comforted me and I keep saying on my mind that even long sad years had past, today will start a new beginning for our parents' lives. 

"You are tall enough but you are still in front of me!" I hit Woobin again, "can you please get lost?" I smirked. 

He turned to me and hissed. "I am just guarding Park Sunhye, my dear sister." 

"I can't trust you with that," I said. 


He scratch his head as he keeps peeping on them. "By the way, what's your second plan? I can see that they are okay now." 

I clung on my brother's arm and smiled at him sweetly. "Close your eyes." 


I told him to close his eyes but instead he open them wider. "Stop with your play." 

I punched his chest. "Just close your eyes!" I yelled. He made a face as he close his eyes. "What a nice brother." I chuckled as I poked Euna from my behind. I dragged her here because she got some days for vacation, and as a present to my nice brother that is making him do what I wanted, Euna is well enough. 

Euna smiled at me. 

"Don't you dare open your eyes, Kim Woobin." I said.

"I'm not!" 


I whispered something to Euna and leave them there. "Hey.." Euna sweetly said.


Woobin slowly opened his eyes as he was shocked hugely. "Choi Euna.." 

Euna embraced Woobin tightly. "I missed you." 

Woobin responded to her hug and tried to kiss her hair. "How come?"

"You know, I'm making up for my future sister-in-law." She giggled. "You know how bad I am." 

"I know." He grinned. "Well, my sis is sweet. I might give her some blueberry cream cheese later. But before that you are mine." He held Euna hands. 

 

***


"Why are you late?" Snow pouted at me because I am five minutes late in our meeting place. 

I grinned at him and hugged him as a sorry instead. "You will see later, Snow." 


He looked into my eyes. "Later?"

I nodded. "By the way, where's Kris?" I asked him, Kris isn't familiar with the places as with Rhea Mae but that guy is really crazy and he might down with troubles anytime soon. "I can't see him here." I looked around. He didn't respond. This man, I sighed. I already, I mean we already confess into each other so many times. We got in many hindrances and such but in one question about other people, he will be like childish one who acts like a jealous son. "I'm just worried about him, Snow." I sighed.

"He's out there playing with Euna's juniors." He sighed. 

"Euna's juniors? You mean the freshmen on my Mom's section?" I asked her. "He's really a player." I smirked. "I know now what did you do for the last two years."


He raised his left eyebrow. "Are we still not done with that?" 

"Then stop being jealous with others." I hissed. 

"You can't stop me from doing that."

"Then I will never stop teasing you, Snow." I let my tongue out. 

 


"Jung," someone from behind said. 


I tapped Yonghwa's shoulder. "It's time, Snow." I said to him and held his hand on the direction of her Dad. Yonghwa looked at me in his most sincere eyes. It seems that he's thanking me, or as if he's asking how come. When we are now facing his Dad, I tried to loosen my hand to him so they can talk privately. I want them to be alone but the more that I want to get away from his hand, the more he squeeze it as if he is needing some help. I really wanted them to talk, I want Yonghwa to stand up on his own feet in front of his Dad, but as I'm feeling his hands on mine. I think it will be all better if I'll stay by his side. 


"Yonghwa.." His Dad said. "You look great."


Yonghwa looked at his Dad. "Of course, Mom is there."

His Dad nodded. "How are you?"


I looked at Yonghwa.

"You will not try to ask me if how's Mom?" He asked and I can tell that he loves Norie so much. I can see it through his calm eyes. 

"She's all right, I guess." His Dad sighed. "She's better off without me." 


That moment, Yonghwa punched his Dad's shoulder. His fist hurt his Dad but I know the pain inside Yonghwa hearing from his Dad that Norie is better off without him really knocked him down. I can't control him, and I wanted his Dad to realize that Norie isn't better without him. Because it's always better if they are together. It's always the best if they love each. "How did you know that she's better off without you? Did you see her smile before going to sleep? Because I haven't seen her, because I see her cry at night for the past two years. Don't say she's all right, because she's not, Dad." He raged. 

"See? Even I'm not with her I'm still hurting her." 


"Sir.." I whispered, I want to let him know what are the chances he'll losing with the things he is saying now. I looked at Yonghwa, I want to let him feel that everything will be alright. "Did you know why Norie left you with your son?" I asked.

"Of course, I pushed her away." He uttered. 

I smiled at Yonghwa's Dad. "It was not just because of pushing her away. It's the trust she have for you, that she trusted you enough that you can raise your son well. She trusted you as she loves you from a far.." Then from that he's Dad collapsed right in front of us, he's crying like a kid that lost his oldest toy. All this time, those tears were earned and pain was it's twin. At least now, he let it all out through crying. I held his hand. "You are now free with all the thorns that keep hitting your heart."


Yonghwa's Dad hugged me and I felt his longing for a child. I tried to tap his back for some comfort but I know someone will make it better for him. I smiled at Yonghwa and hinted the words come here. He automatically went into my position and hug his Dad. It's so heart warming to see people be together after all the heartaches that life gave them. At least, now, everything is falling to it's respective places. 


***

 

"Why are you late again?" Norie said but the expression of her face suddenly changed when he saw the one she loved all her life. She looked at me while I am just responding a smile. 

"Yonghwa's Dad wants to eat with us." I smiled. "Right, Yonghwa?" 

Yonghwa bit his lip and nodded. 

 

"Mama!!!" I heard Rhea Mae's voice over the counter. This little girl in action again. 

Shinhwa was surprised when he heard a little girl's voice, but he never ask. "Rie.." Shinhwa whispered. 

Norie seems astonished and looked down. I never heard that Shinhwa is calling Norie as Rie


"Let's go inside." Yonghwa commanded. 


Rhea Mae is pouting at all of us. "Who is he?" She asked cutely. "I keep seeing new faces, and it's stressing me out!" She yelled, but that made us laugh harder. Shinhwa lift Rhea Mae with his jolliness. "What's your name lil princess?" He asked that made Norie smile. 

"I'm Rhea Mae," she hugged Shinhwa. "Are you going to be my Papa?" She pouted again. "I want you to be my Papa, and a husband for my Mama. 


Shinhwa looked at Norie with all his might. "You should ask your Mama if she's willing." He caress Rhea Mae's curly hair. 

"Mama can't say no to me, so it's a big yes!" She giggled like an angel. 

 

Yonghwa grabbed my hand from behind. "Thank you Ter.." He mumbled.