xi

Keep Shining My Star

 

I was smiling. I don't know why, or how this smile met my pain. Talking to someone who completely like me, it is like eating blue berry cream cheese waffle on a lonely day. Maybe this is the first time, I had said what's on my mind without anyone arguing.
It is the first time, as if everything is just okay.
As if even you're losing, it is freaking okay.
I just said life isn't a fairytale, but for me now, talking to someone telling me stars are the best story for me.

Maybe because it is the first time, so I think it's okay for me to smile like this.

 

"Miss, are you okay now?" Nurse said to me, while she is checking my tests. "First time seeing you smile." She tapped my head that made some comfort, at least this nurse gave me unpaid comfort.


"I'm always smiling." I said, I really do, when I dance.


"Do you know that I dreamt to be a ballerina? I'm a big fan of yours." She giggled. She held my hand I felt her, her warm hands. "And yes, you're smiling when you dance, but not the genuine one."


I bit my lip. "I love ballet. And it's everything for me." How dare you say I'm smiling fake.


"How I dreamt to dance like a beautiful swan back then, but when I saw my love ones getting in pain and sick that's the time my world change that voila I'm wearing a white lab gown now." She sighed. "And now I actually realized this is the life I wanted, I'm old now Shinhye, I guess I can say it."

 

"You are too beautiful to be old." I said, this nurse actually same aged as my Mom.


"As you are, you're too young to give up in life." She smiled at me.

 

 

"Stop saying sugar coated words at her."

 

It's Mom.

 

"Thanks, you may go now." I said softly to the nurse.


"Don't forget what I said." She smiled and left.

 


***

 


Silence. I wasn't making a conversation with my Mom. I don't know what to say and I don't want her to say anything.

 

Jung Yonghwa

 

"That's the person who made the accident of yours." My Mom said.


Jung Yonghwa


Something stung me.
Jung Yonghwa.
I know him.


"He's the person at fault why you can't do ballet anymore!"


"Aaaahh!' I shouted. "Stop!"


She faced in front of me, as my tears slowly breaking out. "A-Are you sure?" I asked again.

Summer stars.
Life's tough.
Damn. I thought I just find someone that will know my fears and strengths.
But damn, it is true, life isn't a ing fairytale.

Summer stars.
What a pure .

 

 

I crumpled the white blanket, maybe he planned it also. He knew I was on the rooftop and said those sweet words so when I knew he's the one behind my pain, I can forgive him easily.

It's all fake.
I was trapped in the goodness that I knew it never exists.
That one smile, that one fake smile.


I held my tears, as my face seek for revenge.
As my heart searches for pain of him.


"Because they will take everything away from you, even you call it yours. In this world, even if you die at this moment, no one will truly give you that concern you want. This is a cruel world, I told you Park Shinhye." She repeated what she said to me back then. "I've told this to you every time and you don't believe me. But I think life gave me the chance for you to realize it for yourself."

 

I glanced at my Mom. "I know it now Mom. I'm sorry for not obeying you." My cold words, I meant every single word. "I'm nothing without ballet. I'm nothing now, so I will make that Jung Yonghwa nothing too. I promise you Mom." I get up and face my body on the mirror. I can see my reflection very clear. Yes, I'm not the ballerina Park Shinhye now. I'm just Park Shinhye, thanks to that Jung Yonghwa.

I'm going to make one more less useless person in this world. Since he made me like this.
The pain he gave me, I will double it to him.
I will make him suffer, since he made me like this.

 

Even the world and inside it left you, there are stars outside that will never give up on you.


"Jung Yonghwa, I will make those stars give up on you. I will take everything that will make you happy. Since you are the one you made the first move." I smirked. "Jung Yonghwa." I repeated his name.

 

***

 

Yonghwa sighed.
Dark night. No one beside him.
Life's tough.
Life isn't a fairytale.


"Park Shinhye." He smiled. "Nice name."

 


It's the first time seeing a person that's completely like him. Tired to live but afraid about losing life.
He doesn't want to get out of this four cornered room. He just wanted to trap his self, since he has nothing if ever he comeback. he cupped his face as tears starts to fall again. "Aaaagh!" He shouted in despair. Everything he had worked for, every day he perspired, everything has put into nothing.

 

He heard someone is knocking in his door. He was startled, there's no way Woobin would be here this time. He sat up to his wheelchair and opened it slowly.

 

"Jung Yonghwa~" Someone whispered.

 

***

 

I knocked on his door, I asked on the nurse station what room number he's staying.


"Jung Yonghwa~" I whispered. He opened the door slowly as I smile widely. Revenge starts now. I sensed that he is crying while I arrived, which made me happy. He knows hows to cry after all, at midst of what he did to me.


"Park Shinhye?" He asked. "What are you doing here?"


Revenge, I just started my revenge Jung Yonghwa. I said that in my thoughts.

I grinned cutely. "Blueberry cream cheese~" My favorite food in the whole wide world, I'm gonna share it with my most hated person in the whole wide world.

 

Sweet revenge.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Story begins now.

Thanks for the warm warm welcome you gave to me for 'Keep Shining My Star'

 

See you all next week, I'm gonna go out of town! 

Keep safe everyone :)

 

 

Sincerely yours,

 

Dokmishin