xxx

Keep Shining My Star


"Shinhye, even I deny myself a thousand times, I find myself going back to square one." He whispered between his kisses from me. "I love you.." 

 

I love you..

I love you...


Loving Jung Yonghwa - that was the fastest but most clear thing I made in my life. I am loving him. But what surprised me is what he just said. That's he loves me. 
Jung Yonghwa loves me. 
I am the reason why he neglected the stars - which I knew he treasures and love the most. I know that, on the first time we met. I suddenly needed to breath. I can't take what's happening, it is too fast yet so deep and it's drowning the both of us. 
As if the destiny came and bind us like the snow can't be found without winter. 
Like winter wouldn't be much special if snow wouldn't take place. 


"I'm sorry if I shocked you.." He said, I think he thought I was scared that he just said I love you to me, but the real thing is I can't breath, I needed air. 

I smiled at him. "Before you vocally said you love me, I have said that a thousand times already, on my mind." 


He flustered at very beautiful smile. I loved it. "Thank you, thank you for coming in my life." He said to me and pecked a simple yet warm on my cheeks. 

 

Jung Yonghwa, if ever in our next life, if ever the things happened now - the accident that made us found each other, if ever, I will choose to lose my dream just to see you loving me and me loving you. I'd prefer that all over again. Those are my thoughts but never have the confidence to say to him verbally. Yes, I'd do that, I loved this feeling. I love what I'm feeling. 
Happiness and contentment. 


***


"Shinhye! Where are you going?" Norie said while I am getting myself busy. Yonghwa and I talked last night, after that shining confession of us. A smile never left my face and heart. Today.

Today. Jung Yonghwa will start showing up to the real training place. No more abandoned court.
He'll start again, all over again.
And I love that, I love seeing him shining again. 


I winked at Norie. "I'm off practicing the effect of the beautiful heart you're saying." 

"Stop running around, you might get off balance." She warned. 

I pouted back. "Geez, Norie. Even I trip I don't anything to protect. Remember? I can't dance anymore?" I simply giggled, I didn't even felt sorry for myself. I am happy. 

I glanced at Norie's face, she's the one who's sorry. I saw a hint of sorriness on her eyes. I went to her and held her hand tightly. "Don't feel sorry. It's done. I moved on." I said, genuinely. 

 

"That fast?" She asked me, still worried. 

"That fast." I said a statement. "I realized that in a blink of an eye, everything will change, even the things we keep holding on." I sighed, in relief. I've never been this contented, with Yonghwa. 


Norie just softly dragged me into her chest and buried her face on my neck. I don't know what it is but her affection for me is overflowing. "You are just like your Dad, Shinhye.." 


You are just like your Dad, Shinhye.


It's the first time. 
I heard the word Dad, my Dad, I've never known him, Mom didn't even told me about him. I don't have any memory or even a simple photographs of him. 


"Do you know my Dad?" I asked, maybe she knows. She's been my Mom's acquaintance. Of course, she knows. How can she relate him to me. How can I like be my Dad?

"As I told you before, your Mom can answer all of your questions." She never stopped caressing my hair. "But at least you know that that beautiful heart of yours came from your Dad." 


I stared at her. She's right. Even Norie knew all of the secrets and stories. She doesn't have the right to say anything. It is my Mom's right, her privilege. And I don't want take that away from her. She's my Mom after all, and even I hate her a little now, she'd always be my Mom and I love her.  "I can wait till Mom tells me about my Dad, Norie." I smiled at her. 

 

*** 


I am walking so fast til I run out of breath, I am late.
I am late on Yonghwa's first day. Maybe he's out there now waiting for me. He last night that he'll never go inside the court without me, I find amusing. He is actually shy to show up to the world he live in. I find it very amusing. Finally, I reached the abandoned court, our meeting place.


There's not Jung Yonghwa. I can't find any trace of him. I walked few steps then I heard some players chatting up. Of course I am here, eavesdropping.


"Jung Yonghwa came back.. He's really that thick face." One man said. 

"He said he'll not play anymore but he's at our training court, sweating like hell again." Another, I think player spoke. 

 

As if I can't take anymore, I placed my petite body to block them. I don't care if they are as tall and broad as Woobin, I don't freaking care. I don't want anyone harm and say bad things on Yonghwa. 
I handled it with myself back then, with all the competition. 
But with him, I can't help but take a full stand and lift him. "Thick face?" I smirked. 


"Who are you? Don't you know outsiders are prohibited here?!" 


I smirked again and but my lip. "I'm sorry but I'm not an outsider." 

"Then what are you?" One player came to me, I begin to waver. But then someone clung his arm over me. 


"She's with me." 


I stared and found out it is Woobin. I can see his angry and pissed off. It's the first time seeing this bubbly tall man getting angry over nothing. "If I see you two again, eyeing her like. You are dead." He said coldly, I tried myself not to laugh because this is not so him. 


The two players suddenly gone. I wondered why they are that scared to him. It's just Kim Woobin. The laugh I'm trying to hide suddenly burst, I even pointed on Woobin. 


"Why are like an old man getting pissed off like that?" I giggled. 


He knocked my head, but not that painful. He grinned widely, as if he wasn't the type of guy back then. "Seriously, Shinhye. You talk and act like a strong woman. But I still see you like a little girl." He ruffled my hair. "Don't worry about those jerks, they will never bother you." 

 

"I want to see Jung Yonghwa." I said to him, smiling. 

 

Woobin pouted at some direction. Then he giggled so hard. "Shinhye, you have a lot of explanation to say to your greedy man." Woobin ruffled again my hair, as I stare at Yonghwa. 


"Controlling greedy man, to be exact." I smiled at Yonghwa, he's cute. Staring at me with those jealous eyes.