xl

Keep Shining My Star


"Oh God! What happened to him?!" Norie shouted in tears when she saw Yonghwa collapsed on my body. I am in tears to seeing him like this, but still his cold sweats are pouring like hell. I am damned worried on his situation again. Norie assisted me to let Yonghwa lay on the couch.

"Damn." I blurted. "He's cold." I said while I'm in tears. It pain me seeing him like this.

Norie grabbed the bag of him that I threw somewhere, she opened it and got some tee. "Can you change his clothe?" She asked me. I just stared at her, I see her smile a bit and went to Yonghwa. She lift Yonghwa and gave me the tee. I slowly undress him, and it pained me more when I see his bruises. They aren't bruises from fighting but I think he got it from abusing his body on practicing so hard on the past year. "Poor Shinhwa's son.." Norie whispered, as if she's not talking to me but more like talking to herself. She said Shinhwa's son.

Shinhwa's son.

How did she knew Yonghwa's Dad? I am crept up with their past again, but I was distracted by Snow's bruises that I dress him with the tee Norie gave me immediately.

"We are not going to the hospital?" I asked Norie.

"Maybe he doesn't like to go there." She said to me. "He directed here, maybe she just want to be with you."

"That's silliness." I pouted. "I can't cure his bruises."

"Then ask him later, why is he here." She stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to call Nice. She can help us." She smiled. "Now, I have a reason to make her to come here. She's been so dedicated on being a nurse."


I touched Yonghwa's forehead, he's still burning. "I'll get some things." I stood up and directly went to kitchen. I passed on Norie's way and the way he stared at Yonghwa is differently. Her eyes have something that I can't define.


I immediately got back to him and pamper him the ways I know. Norie is still staring at him. I'm confuse. "Norie.."

"Hmm?"

"Did you and Shinwon really didn't have that kind of relationship?" I said in a low tone, because I don't want to wake Yonghwa, if ever he's okay now.

"That kind?" She asked.

"Did you love him?" I bit my lip. "I mean, did you loved him?"

"I always love Shinwon." Norie whispered, her face became serious.

"Norie, stop confusing me. If you love him like I love Yonghwa, just say it. I'll never question you." I held her hand.

 

"Ter.." I heard him moaned my name, and I completely forgot everything. I'm just looking at him now. He opened his eyes, his tired eyes. "Are you still angry?" He whispered as his hand reach mine.


I was completely dumb, and start blaming myself for getting angry at them a while ago. "Stupid Snow." I bit my lip and held his hand tight. "You just collapsed and you are still thinking about that."

"I'm sorry." He said to me.

"If you're sorry then be responsible on you are doing. You are abusing yourself."

"I'm always like this." He weakly smiled.

"Always what? Collapsing like that?!" My tears are falling, it pains me that he's pushing his self on the edge again, and the walls are crushing him like a soft pillow. "How stupid can you be.." I sighed.

"Sometimes, I just collapsed on the abandoned court and the morning after that is a new day." He is still smiling. "I'm not saying this to have pity, I'm bragging actually."

"You're in pain but still that greedy man."

"I'm getting better day by day, Ter." I see his eyes smile for the first time. "I think I can play on spring."

"You better."

"And you better watch every game."

"With pompoms?"


He glared weakly. "Only if I'm alone with you."


I placed a smile for him. "Rest, Snow. Nice will be here any moment. She'll treat your bruises."

"Don't leave me like what you did a while ago." He said to me.

"I won't."


***


"Snow.."


It is morning and I saw Yonghwa sleeping so soundly. Nice treated him like his sleeping, she advised him not to go to training today because he needed much rest if Snow is going to play on spring. His temperature is normal now and I really admire his calm face. I did really not leave him all night, his hand was holding mine all night and even he is sleeping I can't get off mine because he's mumbling some words. He is like a kid that holding on to her Mom.

"Jung Yonghwa~" I whispered on his ears.


He slowly opened his eyes. "Ter?" He asked surprisedly.

I pouted at him and gave him a morning kiss on his left cheek. "Good morning, melting Snow." I smiled.

"What happened?"

"I dragged you here because I want to be with you." I lied to him. "And you will be with me all day long."

"But I need to--

"I talked to the coaches, assistant coaches and all the players that you will not practice today. Since you are going to have a date with me." I smiled at him.

"But I--


I raised my left eyebrow at him. "If you want to play on spring then you have to accept all the things I'm giving you today."

"I'm getting better but I am not good enough." He blurted.

"If you just stop crushing yourself on the wall you made then you will be best enough." I tapped his shoulder. "I believe in you."


I believe in you. He heard it right. I believe in him, today and forever.

"Where are we going to go today then? Since we are going to be in a date." He smiled at me.

"I'll decide, but first.." I hummed.

"But first what?"

"Blueberry cream cheese and coffee on Aunt Fona's." I smiled at him brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

ㅜ.ㅜ 

Snow and Winter

 

 

Sadly yours,

Dokmishin