lviii

Keep Shining My Star

 I and Yonghwa finally persuaded Norie to go back to Korea after her works on the spring musical. I want everything about her, my Mom and Shinhwa to clear all the doubts and start a whole new life. Yonghwa is completely healed after his two years of therapy, I'm so happy to hear that everything were healed. The doctors handling him said before that he can never regain a hundred percent of his playing but  Yonghwa proved them wrong as he played more hundred and fifty now. I am so proud how everything goes for my Snow. 

I woke up by his kisses while we are still in the airplane. He looked so handsome and excited, because in just a few hours he will come back as the Asia's basketball superstar. I want to see him shine more. That all of the doubts being him as Jung Yonghwa will be vanish.

"Wake up.." He whispered to me. 

"Did you even sleep?" I asked him. "You didn't. Don't you?" 

"Gotcha." I played a fingers on my hair. "I was mesmerized by your beauty that I thought I was in dream." 

"You really sounded like a player. Aside from ball, what else did you play in London?" I hissed at him. "Maybe I'll try to ask Kris."

"You know I only say these things to you." He grinned. 


I touched his cheek. "Everybody is excited to see you. The whole country." My tears keep falling down. "See? I told you, I will keep you playing." I said like a proud Mom. 

He kissed my fingers. "I love you, Ter.." 

"I love you too." 


*** 


I want to surprise my Mom and my brother so I didn't told them that we were going back to the country so soon. And, Woobin got so much explanation to do. I knocked on our door and I heard my Mom's voice shouting. I suddenly felt excited, I missed my Mom. 

"Wait!" She shouted again. 


As she open the door, I am smiling through the wall. I felt everything in our house radiates the happiness. "I missed you, Mom." I hugged her. "Did you eat well while I was gone?" I asked her. 


I felt she hugged me tighter and made me bury my face to her neck. "I missed you my daughter." She mumbled. 


Yonghwa was right all along, that maybe the nightmare happened wasn't for us but for our parents to be together happily. The thing happened wasn't for us to be happy because before anything else, I and him's story was written on the stars already. Since the page wasn't fully read, we are the glasses that made to clear all the things tangled on their past. "I'm so happy that Park Sunhye is happy." I whispered, she maybe my Mom but she is Park Sunhye too. 
She was that woman who wants to be love also. 

"It is because of you, Park Shinhye." She mumbled. 


"Who is it, Mom?" I heard Woobin's voice. 


"It's your sis." She said. "Let's go.." She held my hand. 


Once I saw Woobin, I pointed him and slashed my finger on my neck telling that he's dead later. I smirked at him too. 

"Mom.." He uttered. "She's not my sister. And that girl just said she'll kill me." I can see to his eyes that he is scared. Good, because I really want to kill him now. 


Mom chuckled in front of us. "Stop fighting." 


I smirked again and pointed at the fork. 

"Mom!" Woobin shouted. 

"What!?" My Mom panicked. 

"Shinnie will kill me!!!!" He yelled like a gay. 


"Shinnie stop teasing your brother." She said to me. "Just go here and eat." 


I cling on my brother's broad arms. "Let's go, Woobin." I hissed, enough not to hear my Mom. "Mom cooked for us." 

"Why are you angry at me? When you supposed to be mad at Yonghwa." He pouted. 

"Did I say I'm angry at you?" 

"You are going to kill me!" 


I punched him on his chest. "Yes, I will kill you if you will not win your game later." I smiled at him, my brother is currently on the league before going to play on spring. "And reserve a date for two tonight. Pay for it also." I commanded him.

"Why me? Just reserve and pay for yourself if you are just going on a date with your Snow." 


I dragged him near the refrigerator. "Dummy! Not us! But for Mom and Shinhwa. They need to talk." 

"But it doesn't have to be Shinhwa and Norie? Why still bother Mom? Dad will never like that, Shinnie." He ruffled my hair. 

"Just do what I tell you, or else you are dead!" I yelled at him. 


"I said stop fighting!" Mom shouted that made us two smiled. 

"We aren't fighting." We said in chorus.


***


Sunhye felt uncomfortable while waiting for her children on their date. Woobin insisted her to dress beautifully tonight that turned her to be wearing a white simple dress. The waiter keep asking her to wait for the food as she decline and said she need to wait for her children to arrive. And then as her eyes are glued at the entrance of the restaurant, he saw a familiar face. She curled her fist and her heart keeps beating fast. 

"Sunhye.." Shinhwa said. 

She bit her lips as memories rushing once again, how their lives were played. "Shinhwa.." 


He smiled at him and sit. "It's been a long time." 


Sunhye nodded. 

"It's been a long time of us fighting for the thing that died decades ago." He calmed himself. "It's been a long time but I never apologize to you." 


Sunhye's tears keep falling down to her cheeks. "One thing I regret for all the things we have done was being a bad mother to my Shinhye." 

"Me too. I've been selfish to my son." 

"We both hurt the people we love. We are really stubborn, Jung." 

"At least you got your happiness now, Sunhye." He mumbled. "I'm happy for you." 


Sunhye looked at Shinhwa, "Then stop being stubborn and run to Norie." She tried to make him at ease. "You only love Norie, me and Won are the witnesses." 


"I've hurt her more than anybody else.

"Then you should make up for her than anybody else, Hwa." Sunhye smiled.