xlv

Keep Shining My Star


He is staring at the envelope his Dad just gave him. He smirked like a crazy seeing what is printed on the papers. Is this some kind of ? Is this some kind of joke? He saw his name on the culprit's line. 

Jung Yonghwa


It is him, it is his name. 
It is his name who is printed. 


He cut the line when he saw his name. This must be some conflict. He turned the other papers, and he is getting nearer and nearer on the thought that he is the Jung Yonghwa. 
He is Jung Yonghwa.


Unconsciously he loosen the way he grabbed the paper, as his knees melting on the thought the he is Jung Yonghwa. His knees and face met for the every first time, tears are getting nearer and nearer. What the is going on with this? Is it me? Is it me all along? 
Why? 


His sobbing is getting more sound that is echoing on his Dad's office. He can't understand a thing, They were just in a happy day with Ter and now what's happening?
Ter even danced for him.
Ter even joined him. 


"Jung Yonghwa.." He heard a voice near to him. "Yonghwa.." He heard it again, he didn't face him. "It lasted for a year." Yonghwa heard him sighed.


It lasted for a year..


Yonghwa faced him, it is Woobin. He curled his forehead. 

"You were the happiest on the past year." He smiled. 


"Is it me?" Yonghwa's voice croaked. "Is it me, Woobin?"

"Yes, you are." Woobin expression suddenly changed. 


Yonghwa punched his chest. "No, it's not ing me, Woobin. It wasn't me."

"I wished you weren't. But you are." 

"It's me? Who killed Ter's dream? Who made her like this? It's me who with her life?!!" He shouted, he can't just accept the truth that he was the behind Ter's accident. 

"Yes," Woobin said. "So I didn't help you when you told me to find the one who caused Shinhye accident."

"Did she know?" Yonghwa hugged his knees again. "Did Ter knew it was me?"

"If she doesn't what will you do? Would you say you are the one?" 


" my life.." Yonghwa blurted. 

"You don't want your life but Shinhye loved it more than herself." He stared at Yonghwa, trying to explain everything. "She knew it all along. She even made some revenge, but she got blinded how shiny you are. She end up giving her all to you, helplessly. She made you play again, Jung Yonghwa." He tapped his head. "Your Winter gave you everything."

 

Your Winter gave you everything. 

Woobin was right, but it felt so wrong for him. He was the one who caused the accident, he was the one. But Ter didn't do what's she needed to do. Instead she gave happiness to him, the warmth that he's been missing. 


"If I hadn't just drink that night." He blurted.

"If you hadn't drink that night, you wouldn't meet who's going to change your life forever." Woobin said. "If the accident didn't happen, you are still that greedy man I used to know."

"If I hadn't drink that night, Ter would be on London now, shining like a star." Yonghwa sobbed again. 

"But if you hadn't drink that night, Shinhye will never be happier." He smiled. "Trust me, she do."

"I know that, Woobin." He smirked painfully. "I know that Ter is happy, but it doesn't erase the fact that I was the one of her reasons when she wanted to die that night." He remember that night, when he save her from falling. "Once, I was the one of the people she wanted to die too."

"That was once, Yonghwa. And now she's giving you forever."

"I can't accept that forever." 

"You're going to trap yourself on that once?" He asked. "You hurt her once, don't ing tell me you are going to hurt her again." 

 

He stood quietly. "I'm going to hurt someone." He walked but Woobin grabbed him strongly.

"What? Hurt yourself?!" He shouted. 


Yonghwa nodded crazily. Woobin smirked and punched him that made Yonghwa fall. ", Yonghwa! Shinhye build you again, and now you are going to break yourself?!"

"What do you want me to do?! Huh?" Yonghwa cried helplessly. "I just killed Ter!"

"You killed the old Ter, Yonghwa. But you lived on the new. You both lived on the new Ter and Snow." 

"I can't forgive myself, Woobin."

"Maybe now, Yonghwa. But soon." 

 

Yonghwa cupped his face, "Those genuine smiles from Ter, I can't believe behind those she was crying. He sobbed. "And I can't see those smiles again, because I feel like stabbing her in front."

"Then what are you going to do?" Woobin asked him. "Leave her?"

 

 

"I love her.." Yonghwa whispered in tears. "I love Ter so much."

"Then you're going to leave her." Woobin sighed. 

"I love her." 

"Don't you think leaving her will never justified what you are saying?" 

 


"I love her, but the way she loved me was nothing compared to mine. She loved me, gave her all. A while ago, I said to her that I haven't give my everything to her yet. Because I don't know how to give my all, since I'm lacking. So ing lacking for her." Once again he stood up. "I love Shinhye, she knows that."


"Okay. But promise me one thing, Yonghwa. That I wouldn't see your wristband tomorrow." He said. "Or else I will be the one who'll rip your veins." He stared. "Don't hurt yourself, Yonghwa. Since Shinhye love you that much." 

 

 

 

Woobin left Yonghwa crying. He gathered all the papers and enveloped it. As his thoughts coming like his tears. 


Tomorrow is the last good game. Tomorrow will be the last time I will hurt you, Ter. Tomorrow will be the last time you'll be in pain. 
I love you, Shinhye.
You shine like a star, you keep on shining for me. 
You turned into winter that embraces me.
You turned into winter that made me shiver into happiness. 

Tomorrow Ter..
Tomorrow will be the last time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________


Good day to all of the readers of Keep Shining My Star!
Since I just graduated and I'm still in vacation. I decided to focus on writing this story. I hope I can give the best updates till the end, which probably getting nearer as our Ter and Snow will lead to another destination. I wished you all the best and I hope you guys keep holding on this story. 


I want to extend my hand to those readers that doesn't get tired of commenting that gives me so much inspiration to be more good in the next updates and stories. Also to the subscribers as well as the upvoters!
You guys are angels!


Thank you again and God bless us all. 
Keep supporting KSMS. 

 

Sincerely yours,

Dokmishin