li

Keep Shining My Star


"Shinhye. Her name is Park Shinhye.."


A guy voice was heard that made the two face him.
Familiar voice.


Kim Woobin.

 

"Woobin?" Yonghwa blurted.

"Woobin?" Kris said the his name perfectly. "Woobin? The best center in Asia?!" He exclaimed as he reach Woobin's hand. "Nice to meet you man!"


Woobin glared at Kris. "Shinhye is her name, that angelic faced ballerina." He said to him. "What are you going to do once you meet her?" Woobin asked Kris, tapping his shirt.


"Let me think about it, maybe I'll snatch him from--


Woobin knocked Kris head, that made him squeal like a kid. "Snatch from who?"


"Geez, Philip! Help me here, why is he torturing me?!" Kris yelled, asking for help through extending his long arms to Yonghwa.


Yonghwa laugh so hard as he approached Woobin. He held his shoulder. "You got taller, Woobin."

"Don't talk to him, Philip! Let me outta here!" Kris nearly cried.


"Geez, keep quiet you little rascal!" Woobin hissed.

"Why are you doing this to me?!"


"Let him breath, Woobin." Yonghwa smirked. "That's too hard for him."


Woobin clenched his teeth as he loosen how tight he rustled Kris. "He's talking about Shinnie. I don't want people talking about how angel like is her."


Yonghwa smiled and simply nodded.


"Last time I said Shinnie you got jealous that you wanted to kill me." He tapped his shoulder. "What happen now?"


"Well, I came to know everything."


Woobin nodded.


"Why didn't you said to me earlier?" Yonghwa asked.

"I haven't told Shinnie about that also, back then." He grabbed the ball in front of them.

"What about now?"

"Well, now. She is purely torturing me." He clenched his teeth again. "Having a little sis at home is pure pain, I tell you."

 

"What!? This guy is that angel like ballerina's older brother?!" Kris asked stupidly. "I'm beginning to doubt that girl."


Woobin act to punch Kris but Kris got away so fast, he hide on the ring's post.


"Where did you get that guy?" Woobin asked.

"Kris is good. He's like you." Yonghwa grinned.

"No way!"

"Don't deny it, that's why he is my buddy for two years now." He smiled. "How's your sister anyway?" His eyes sparkled. This is the first time he asked about Ter, since that day.


"She's good. I didn't say I'm here. She doesn't know anything."

Yonghwa nods.

"Shinnie knew I'm in Japan."

 

Yonghwa sit on the nearest bleacher as Woobin followed him.


"C'mon Yonghwa. Talk." He ruffled his sweated hair.

"Did you know everything back then? About our parents?"

"Not really everything. I just know that Shinnie is my sister, my Dad told me that day he's dying. I was just a little boy back then." He smiled. "I've been taking care, seeing her from a distance. I'm thankful to you, without you everything just freeze on our parents' time."

"How can you ask back that time when your Dad is dying." He sighed.


Woobin chuckled. "That's the thing I blurted back then, Jung." Then he sighed. "He surprised me that I have a lil sis but he didn't said who is her Mom." He looked away. "I nearly thought it's Norie.."

"That happened to be my Mom, that I just knew last two years ago." Yonghwa sighed too. "Our parents are the most pain in their children's neck!" Woobin shouted.


Yonghwa laughed.


"I'm glad you knew Shinnie before knowing all the these, Yonghwa." He tapped his shoulder again. "You came to understand it all. I'm afraid you will never accept Norie if doesn't with Shinnie."

"You're right."

"But I can see you are still shining." He smiled. "Lil sis is telling me that all time."

"Is she shining too?" Yonghwa expressed a longing smile.

"Why don't you go back to see her personally?"

"Don't tell her I'm here." He said.

"Of course I wouldn't! She knew I'm in Japan right now." Woobin hissed.

 

"Why are you here actually? When you have to be in training?" Yonghwa asked.

 

Kris came back with three orange cans. He throw is to both Yonghwa and Woobin. "Practice is cancelled, Philip." He said. "Emergency game is on now."


"Thanks Kris." Woobin knocked Kris again. "I'm starting to like you."


Yonghwa smiled.


"Yonghwa, your Dad told me to go here. He wants to see you." Woobin said.


Yonghwa stood up. "Tell him to go here instead. Mom and I is waiting for him. Tell him that."


"He's in Japan now."

"I know."

"How can I face your Dad without you?" Woobin stood up also. "I'm here til evening. I hope you would go with me. You're all better now. You can actually play now."

"I wouldn't go with you, Woobin. He's the one who need to reach out. Mom was here all along, waiting for him."

"He's too proud of himself." Woobin hissed. "But I actually pity him."

"Then he should throw that pity away."

"He misses you so much. Your Dad doesn't have anyone to yell anymore." He smirked. "I actually miss hearing Jung Yonghwa."


"My Dad was the one keep closing the door for himself." He smiled. "It has always been open."


"I wish you would come back." Woobin said. "My Shinnie misses you a lot."


"Shinnie?" Kris blurted. "I thought it was Sh-hin h-ye." He stammered. "Damn! It's so hard!"


Woobin knocked his head by the can. "Geez. What an idiot!"

 

Yonghwa laughed at both of them.


"Stop laughing!" The two both exclaimed.


"I'm outta here!" Kris yelled. "Philip! Just call me if this guy isn't on this court anymore!" He walks like an irritated kid.

"I'll call you!" Yonghwa answered back.


"Don't call him." Woobin pouted.

"Stop bullying him."

"If I stop would go back?" Woobin's face turned serious. "Shinnie just knew all the things she need to know last month. Everything is okay now, why wouldn't you just come back?"


"I'll come back."

"When?"

"I'm going to play for the next spring, Kim Woobin." He smiled.


Woobin hugged Yonghwa. "Really?! Why didn't you said that earlier?!" He exclaimed in happiness.


"Because you are too loud." He smiled. "But I actually missed her face more than the basketball in the country."


"Two years is a very long time." Woobin said. "But I came to realize that even it takes forever to be separated, if two people are for each other, they will keep making another forevers to be together." He smiled. "I only liked you for Shinnie."

"Thank you."

"For the good dialogue?" He grinned.

"For making time for me, because I know you are just sneaking to see Euna." He smirked.

 

Woobin got his tongue out. "Gotcha.." He grinned again. "It's been years since I saw my Euna too."


"Thank you, Woobin. You were the first person who came to me whenever the world turns away. I'm always thankful to you."

 


"Then make your soul happy. Be with Shinnie, in that case your debt to me is all cleared." He tapped again his shoulder as he said his goodbye.