xxxvi

Keep Shining My Star


He is still holding my hand, while we are standing in front of Norie's house. I'm biting my lip, because it seems that he doesn't have the thought of releasing my hand anytime. I stared at him. "You can go now." I said.

"Won't you let me meet Norie?" He asked.

"I will, but not this time. Everything is messed up since morning." I said.

"And? You think I will top a cherry on this messy day?" He pouted like a kid. "I won't. I'll be good."

I shrugged in front of him. It's not that I don't want Norie to see him, but just like what I told him I bet everything will be as messy as hell. Norie and I haven't talk about my Mom. "I know you'll do good." I smiled at him.

"Then let's go." He dragged my hand and he lead the way even it is his first time to walk in our house. We found Norie, letting off some classic music. Anyways, it's always been classic pieces that is heard in this house. It is our style. Her eyes were closed, as if she's thinking very deeply.

"Norie.." I whispered, Yonghwa hasn't saying anything, just staring at Norie.

"Dinner is serve, you can eat." Norie said, still her eyes were closed.


I placed my finger on my lips, shushing Yonghwa. I am the one who need to break the calm night. "I'm with someone. The one I talk to you before? Remember Jung Yonghwa?" Norie automatically opened her eyes, as if she heard some bad news. I don't get it but I got a bad feeling, me being with Yonghwa now. It's already late and Norie might think something wrong about us. "This is Jung Yonghwa."
I smiled at Snow, he still look perfectly good while he is wearing a grey sweatshirt and a faded skinny jeans. He's presentable enough, I thought. "Yonghwa meet Norie." He extended his hand to her. Norie dumbfoundedly extended her hand too.


"Norie, are you alright?" I asked her, Yonghwa assisted him to sit properly.

"A-are you Jung Yonghwa?" Norie asked.

Yonghwa nodded.

"Are you Shinhwa's son?" She asked again, I really felt something is wrong with Norie. I touched her forehead, she's cold like ice. "Y-yonghwa?" She said again.

"Norie, are you alright?!" I shouted. "Snow, can you lift Norie to her bed?" I worriedly commanded Yonghwa. He carried at old beautiful lady up to her bed.


"You weigh like a nothing, Madame." Yonghwa said to Norie. "You should eat a lot."

"Norie, what happened? Was Mom said anything to you?" I asked Norie, it is the very first time seeing her tremble like this. I can see a clumsy and cry baby Norie. "Norie, I'm worried." My tears are nearly falling.

"You stay with her, I'll just get some meds." Yonghwa said and went downstairs.

I am hell worried with Norie, she is the one who's making me better for months so I'm so scared seeing her like this. She's fierce sometimes and good always. But this is the first time seeing her shiver like this. She's cold and her eyes were watery. "Norie, did Mom done something?" I caress her. "Hey.."

"I'm okay, Shinhye." She sit and hugged me tightly. She caress my hair like a daughter wanted to. "T-thank you.." She blurted.

"You don't have to thank me, I didn't do anything." I said.


"Here's the meds I got from your kitchen." He held Norie and made her drink the glass of milk Yonghwa prepared too. I was touched by seeing them. It is the first time Yonghwa saw Norie but his goodness transferred immediately. As well as Norie, she's not that stubborn to be good on Yonghwa.

"Ter, you should go eat some downstairs." Yonghwa said to me. "I'll watch Madame." He smiled at me.

"I'm okay, kids." Norie said. "You two should go eat downstairs."

"Madame, you are as stubborn as Ter on things." He chuckled. "Ter, go eat." He said to me and I don't have the authority to break his command.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes. "Just rest, Norie. Snow will watch you. He's good. Don't worry." I winked at Snow.

"I know." Norie said as if she's a hundred percent sure.


I smiled at them. I'm thankful that Snow was here to protect the two of us. More than anyone else.

 

I am playing with the food in front of me, this day is totally a big day. But what's more big was the realization that our love, my love for Snow is getting bigger. The way he cared for Norie is what I liked this day. Norie is special to me, and even it's a simple gesture of taking care of her has a big impact on me.

"Thinking of something?" I was surprised when Snow's figure suddenly came in front of me.

"How's Norie?" I asked.

"She's sleeping." He said. "She's tired, I can tell that."

"Thanks Snow." I smiled at him. "Hungry? C'mon, Norie cooked this." I pouted on the dishes. Simple two types of soup and vegetable salad. "You know, ballerinas need to be fit." I giggled. "Fyi, ballerinas don't really eat at this point of time. But me and Norie are exception." I was caught off guard by what I said, it is okay for me now to eat wherever and whatever since I don't dance anymore. I smirked. "C'mon eat." I said to him.

He rushed to me and back hugged me from behind, there's a chair that is a barrier from us but I feel his warmth coming from his chest. "Ter.." He said. He buried his neck on my shoulder, he kissed my collar bone that made me shivered. "I found out about the accident." I felt his tears are falling down to my skin.


I found out about the accident. I felt like a drum full of ice just splashed on me. I gripped on his arms. "Accident?"

"Norie told me." He sighed. "Norie told me everything." He tightened the way he back hugged me. "Ter.." He sobbed, but I squeezed him and trying to shush him. "I will never leave you. I will be here."

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

I am really a sentimental person. And today, 12:00, exactly the 20th of May is the date that Dokmishin is born. 

Thank you to all my friends here. It's been a fruitful year for me. It has been a year but I am so looking forward for more stories that I can write in the near future. I hope and wish that this talent doesn't have an expiration date, so I can celebrate Dokmishin's birthday every year! *winks

 

 

From the story Destiny is really something to Keep Shining My Star, I'm so so much appreciated by the comments, up votes and subs! Thank you. 

 

I love you all.

 

 

Sincerely yours, 

 

Dokmishin