xii

Keep Shining My Star

 

He was staring at me with so much confusion in his eyes. As usual I find his eyes very intriguing, behind those eyes there's so much more feelings that couldn't be express by someone who never felt what's life all about. I find them like that, but I find more alas to get my revenge. He was the one who made me like this, I can't dance forever, so what's the use of Park Shinhye by the ways? 


Simple answer.
To drag Jung Yonghwa to the loneliness he done for me.
I'll drag him with me, so we can be in both despair and regret

 

He let me sit on his huge couch. "How did you know my room?" He asked me. 


I grinned at him. "You are Jung Yonghwa." 


I saw him smirked, while he is playing with his wheelchair. "I'm not the Jung Yonghwa anymore." He said to me. 


"Want some?" I gave him the blueberry cream cheese, my nurse is so kind that she bought my favorite food on Aunt Fona's stand.


I saw his eyes sparkle. Ok, he's so grand. I never thought he'd be this grand over a blueberry cream cheese. Maybe for myself, I'd get so crazy for it, but for normal people they prefer burger than this. He took it with so much happiness as I can see right through his actions. He reached his hands as he smiles at me. "Is this Aunt Fona's?" He looked at me. 


I was shocked that he knew Aunt Fona, how come he know Aunt Fona? How can this guy knew my favorite Aunt Fona?

"How come you knew her?" I asked. 


As shocked as I am, he was more shock, as I can tell. He smacked the waffle once, and I can see him eating so freakin deliciously. As if a kid eating. As if he haven't done such regret to me. 

 

"So you're the girl Aunt Fona said to me. That we are alike." He calmly said. 


I never thought Aunt Fona will be so chatty over this guy. "Over a blueberry cream cheese?" I asked back.


"One of the things." 


I sighed. I moved my hands backward as I think of something. "If you'd die over what you just ate then I'd accept that we are really alike." I smirked at him. 


"What you think so?" He smirked back at me.


"Hmm." I paused. "I think not." 


"Wrong." He smiled at me. 


"You'd die with a blueberry cream cheese but not with basketball?" I asked him a very dangerous question. 


"What do you think?" He asked. 


"I think we are not alike." I said to him, with so much stress in the word not.

 

"You are wrong again." He breaks off a sounding laugh, this is not him. He is not laughing. "I'd die for blueberry cream cheese and I'd live for basketball." He paused. "That's me before this." He pointed on his wheelchair indicating the accident. The accident. "But now, there's no sense asking me about basketball." He smiled at me, a sincere one. 


"Why?" I asked, not a sincere one. 


"Let's not talk about it, Park Shinhye." 


"Drop the Park." I smiled. "Shinhye is way better to hear." 


"Then you should drop the Jung as well." 

 

I roamed around and found the remote of his television. I don't want the fact that he's playing games with me too. I'd admit, he is such a smart player too. He knows how to handle people. I clicked on the power button. I sighed. 


"A basketball channel." I smirked at him. "I thought you---

 

Our national team is doing better through the eliminations, even without the help of their ace player Jung Yonghwa, that was found drunk driving a night before their trip to Japan. 


I looked at him. "Do you want to turn off?" 


"No." 


Gosh, he's really good.
Jung Yonghwa, do you think I'll turn this off? I will let you hear what you have done.

 

"See?" He glanced at me. "I am nothing." 


I am nothing. 
I heard that line.
That is my line. 


"Who said you are nothing?" I asked. 


"Everyone." 


I've heard that answer too.
Everyone.

 

This is going to be a tough revenge. 

 

"Don't you think you have known so much in a span of a day?" He asked me, smiling. 


"Don't you think you are the one who's babbling in a span of a day?" I raised my left eyebrow. I smiled too. This guy have alot of questions in his life but he keeps asking for more. 


I saw him become so quiet after I ask him why he's babbling too much. I stood up and faced him, I was abit awaken by his real state.

He has a lot of bruises everywhere, it's a bit shocking that I got only one or two. If we had been on the same accident, the impact maybe the same as me. I am staring at him when I suddenly gazed at his eyes. 
He's just gazing at mine too. No emotion. No talking. Just his eyes on mine. 
I moved my left eyebrow for emphasis, because he was just staring at me. 


"What's the matter?" I asked. 


He moved his hand and held mine. I was shocked. He's really something. I tried to loose that from his grip but I failed. He squeezed it so tightly, he's not saying anything though. 


"It hurts." I whimpered.


"You have terrible cold hands, Shinhye." He smiled at me, as if he's making some awkward movement. I needed to get rid of this thing and turned it upside down. How dare he drop the Park that easily?


As he squeezed my hand, I grip his too and held it tightly. "You have terrible warm hands, Yonghwa." I smirked at the back of the head. Nice one, Park Shinhye. Nice one.


"I know. And it's very terrible. More than perhaps." He smiled at me. 


I really don't understand this Jung Yonghwa. How can warm hands be that terrible? 
Is he playing with me now? What on friggin earth.
He finally loose the way he held mine. I sighed in relief.


"I'll visit you again tomorrow." I smiled. 


"I'll wait for you then. Tomorrow."   

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

I'm back. :)