xix

Keep Shining My Star

"You really talk a lot." Yonghwa said to me. 


I neary laughed and he's on the same boat. I see him hiding his smiles. And I'm crying inside that just a day, I moved him. I know now. I know now.
I had saw his cold aura, so I know the capacity of this Jung Yonghwa. 


"I am." I smiled, again. "Anyways, can I ask something personal?" First thing first


"No." 


"Is your Dad like that to you since you remember?" I asked, even he doesn't allowed me to. 


He sighed, he stared at nothing again. "Ever since." Simple answer but meaningful. 
I can actually drive him to his Dad, so I can hurt him more. But I decided not to do that, since I know the feeling. 
I'll just rip him off, on my own way. 


"So you are going to burn these?" I pointed at the bags he fixed to burn. "I'll help you." Second thing.


"No, I'll handle it." He stood up. "And you should go now, and please don't ever comeback." 


I copied the way he stand. Now, I have the urge to hold his arm. I clung my hand on his arm. "I'll come back."


"Stop." 


My hand gripped his arm tighter, I'm not letting him go. Not this time, I moved him already. I need to do this. This is what I planned. "I will, I promise." 


"I will be not here anymore. I'm not player now." He sighed, he's just tired of everything, I guess. Well, sad to say, me too.

 

"Then, where are you going to go?" 


"You don't need to know." He coldly said. 

 

"Play, Yonghwa." I stared at him, sincerely. As I hold his arm. "Play." 


I saw his eyebrow crumpled. He looked at me as if I'm doing the most sinful act. 
Well, this is my tactic. I'll let him try, try the hardest. Then just what he did to me, I'll fluck those wings and let him die. Very good, Shinhye. Very good


"You can't play now. But you can play in the future. You just need to regain everything back." Gosh, my encouraging words are just something. 


"I won't play anymore." He whispered, I felt the pain again. That pain I'm very familiar with. And I'm enjoying the scenery. "I won't, so please  just go away." 

 

Finally, I loosen the way I clung on him. This is okay for this day. I've done enough. 
I looked at him, intently. "I will come back." I smiled at him. "I promise you." 

 

***

 

I'm not in Aunt Fona's home. I'm not in my Mom's house. 
It is middle of the night and I decided to sleep on the place I called my home. 
My training place. To begin with, I don't belong here now. Here am I, wearing a chuck taylor. No more ballet shoes. Simply because I don't have the right to wear those now. I'm too embarass. 

I heard the ticking of the clock as I walk through, while the lights are still shut. 
I felt and heard some scratch and that's not coming from me. 
Is there someone else here? This is mine. 


"Who is it?" I said. 


I heard footsteps. 
Lights on. 
"I know you will be here." 

 


It's Norie Lee. 
Why the hell Norie Lee is here?
What is it that she wanted from me? 
I can't dance period.
What is it she still wants from me?

 

"Why are you here? You are not supposed to be here." I said to her, coldly. 


"Am I not supposed to go to my own training room?" She asked me, still smiling. 

 

"This is Moms'." I blurted. 


"This is mine, actually. Not yours, not your Moms. It's mine. Way back then." I don't get it but she seemed so careful with her words. She's not the bragging one, but more of making me understand things. 


"Okay, then I'll leave." I stepped backward. 

 

"Shinhye, why are you here in the first place? Just answer me. Honestly." 


"You want an honest answer? I'll sleep here." I smirked at her. "But since this is yours, I'll step out."  

 

Without knowing Norie hold my hand and hugged me. I was beyond surprise.
This is the first time someone hugged me this tight. 
This caring. She was caressing my hair softly. 


"Shinhye, please don't be like your Mom." She nearly cried. "You are a good kid, I know you are." 


"What is it that you keep saying please don't be like my Mom? What is it?" I asked. 


"You maybe lost your goal going to London, but that doesn't mean you lose your life, Shinhye." She looked into my eyes. "You need to move on without any anger left in your heart. Because that's what remained to your Mom's heart, so until now she's being like that. And she's transferring those anger to you, her own daughter." She explained to me, carefully that I don't have the urge to shout or to get angry. 


"It is always easy saying those crap. Doing it is pain." I whispered, my tears are breaking out. I hate this night. 


"I'll help you, so I went here. I'll help you, Shinhye." Norie smiled. "You can trust me." 

 

You can trust me.


Believing on those words creeped me out. How? I don't where to begin those. Norie just step in, I don't even know Mom and her knew each other. Or maybe they have past, being colleagues and stuff. Or if they are competition between then back in the days. I DON'T KNOW.
And as of now, I don't really care.
Those are pasts. Pasts are nothing. As with future.
Nothing matters now. For me. Nothing matter now. 

 

"I don't want to trust anyone." I honestly said to her. "Mom didn't raised me that way. I existed in a universe where everyone is an opponent except with my blueberry cream cheese." My tears are over flowing again, I hate this. 


I don't want to cry. 
No one wants to cry. 

 

 

 


_____________________________________________

 

Nice to meet a new friend, Shane (yongshinlover)
Thank you and see you soon :)