lvii

Keep Shining My Star

 

I woke up by the blinding sunshine hitting my face through Yonghwa's window. His room smelled like him, I tried to sniff one more time but a light body came to me.

"Rise and shine Winter!!!!" Cute little voice said.

I smiled as Rhea Mae keep bouncing on the bed. "I'm already awake, Rhea." I whispered, scratching my hair.

"C'mon! Mama already cooked for us!!" Her little hand dragged me.


"Rhea Mae, can you stop doing that?" A voice from the door said, Snow.

The little girl stood and pouted at him. "Why?!" She yelled. "I'm only waking up Winter!"


"But that's supposed to be my job!" Yonghwa hissed that made me grin. This two keep on fighting like me and Woobin. "Go downstairs and help Mom."

 

Rhea Mae kicked something from the floor and bite Yonghwa's leg. I can't control my laughter because after that she made her tongue out as she tease his brother. I stood up and pulled Yonghwa to sit on the bed. "Are you hurt?" I laughed.

"Are you mocking me?" He pouted.


I kissed his leg where the after math of Rhea Mae's bite lingered. "Still hurting?" I asked him. He was totally shocked on the thing I did to him. "Oh, did Rhea Mae bite your cheek too?" I smiled as I kiss his cheek. "Good morning.."

"I love you.." He whispered to me.

"I love you too." I pecked a kiss on his lips. "Let's go."


I want to do that every single day.
He will say that he love me and I will respond I love him too.
I would do that everyday.
I will never get tired of it.

 


Norie and Rhea Mae are on the dining already. Yonghwa glared at Rhea Mae that made me laugh again.

"Shinhye, how's your sleep?" Norie asked me.

"Good." I replied. "I actually worry Yonghwa, where did he sleep last night." I looked at Yonghwa who digging on his cereal.


Norie smiled at me. "Ask him if he even sleep last night, Shinhye."

Rhea Mae her lips. "Big Snow doesn't sleep at night, he is turning into a zombie." She let her tongue out again.


I glared to Yonghwa who is now looking into my eyes. "Where are you last night? I mean what are you doing every night for two years?" I asked him.


"Girls really talk a lot." He sighed.

I let him finish his meal after asking him series of question. I helped Norie to wash the dishes, because she is getting busy too because spring musical is approaching and Euna is the lead. I haven't see Euna but I bet she'll be kind to me, because I am holding on to Woobin's neck if she will be a monster again. But that was past, she is actually the Euna I knew back then. And Woobin changed her also, even sometimes Kim Woobin is a playful one but he is serious to the people he truly love.


***


This man is keeping on staring at me as if he is nearly worshipping me. It is so awkward to smile because he might plead in his knees any moment, I am not creeped in front of him because Yonghwa is beside so I felt secured. I keep tugging Yonghwa's shirt but he is just responding a boyish grin.

"Hello.." I mumbled.


The man shouted like he is in a concert and that totally made me laugh. "Oh my geezzz.." He yelled. "Her hello was like heaven."

I rolled my eyes. "You are over reacting." I looked at Yonghwa but he was like enjoying the moment. "I'm Shinhye."


"Nice to meet you Margiela." He smiled at me as he reach my hand but Yonghwa was faster.

"I told you Kris, you can't touch her." He smiled.


"Margiela?" I asked. "I said I'm Shinhye."

Kris awkwardly smiled. "I'm sorry Margiela but I can't say your name perfectly so I made name that suit your face."

"He call me Philip." Yonghwa said.

"Philip?" I hissed. "Kris is totally like Woobin."


"Don't talk about him, Margiela." Kris pouted. "He nearly broke my neck when he went here. Is he really your brother? You are a goddess and he looks like a big beggar man." He said that made him so irritated.


I reached his hand and he look so surprised. "Nice to meet you, Kris."


"Hey.." Yonghwa said. "That's okay now." He pulled me into his chest. "I'm getting jealous."

 

Kris glared at Yonghwa. "You always practice till morning, Philip. Stop doing that, you should rest sometime."

 

I stared at Yonghwa and now I get what he is doing while he must be sleeping at those times. I held his hand and tried to squeeze it a bit, enough for him to tell him that I'm not angry. I'm just concerned that he might injure himself from fatigue.

"Margiela, you must prevent him from practicing. He must be crazy he's playing without lights." He hissed.


That shocked me, so from the time I saw him last night, he is playing like that til morning. Without any lights. "What if you injure yourself?" I asked in concern.


"I'm okay." He said as if nothing is wrong with playing in darkness. "I have the shiniest star lighting up my world." He smiled at me.


"Crazy jerk." Kris yelled. "He's always saying that. I think I might drag with on a psych test. He's getting ridiculous."


"Thank you Kris." I smiled at him.

"Don't smile like that to me Margiela, stop before I think I'm dead now." He jerkily said.

"Thank you for being with Yonghwa all these years." I thanked him. "

"Actually I'm getting bored, I want him to go back to your country and play. I want to boast that Philip is my man." He shouted. "And every girls will hit on me!"


I bit my lip. "Of course.." I just said that to support this man's crazy thoughts.


"Oh, I heard you are the most beautiful and angel like ballerina. Can I see you perform sometime?" He pleaded. "Give me some tickets."


Yonghwa knocked Kris. "Her performances are exclusively for my viewing only." He sounded jealous.


I smiled at Yonghwa and looked to Kris. "No, actually --


Yonghwa kissed me on my lips in a second. "See? Only for me." He said to Kris.


"Man! I want to go on a date too!" He yelled.

 

I grabbed Yonghwa's ears and whispered. "Stop making fun of him." He pouted at me and loosen the way he held my hand. I grinned. "Jealous alert." I kissed him in his pouting lips.