xxxvii

Keep Shining My Star


Did Norie told everything? About the accident? About being an invalid ballerina forever? Oh God. My thoughts are rushing like blood on a certain veins that nearly breaking out. Thoughts that I know it would happen someday.

Thoughts that I know will be reveal.
But I didn't thought, that at this moment, tonight - when everything of my love for him were bigger that yesterday.. I didn't thought that someday, is today. I keep squeezing his hand caressing my shoulders. I can't utter a word. He did just say he'll never leave? That he will be always here, beside me? 

Those words are the most sweetest and the most important words that I could hear from him, but will turn into dust when everything got tangled up. 

"Why didn't you said it to me?" He asked me. "You were in pain while making me happy. Are you that stupid?" 

"That was past." I said. And I don't want to brought up the past. 

"Past? That simple?" He blurted out. "You said to me that we are alike, but you put being a ballerina on the past? Just like that?!" 

"Norie told you, right? I can't dance anymore, end of the story. So why bother bringing up?" I stared at him, I grabbed his hand just to break out from the embrace. 

"It was an accident. You need to catch the culprit." He said in a very serious face, that made me shivered. "Don't lie to me. I can in your eyes, still, that you badly wanted to be on stage." 

"I'm okay." I said, my tears, at anytime they will  be falling like stars in a daylight. "Stop saying hurtful words that will make me remember those things. I moved on already. Please.." I grabbed his hand. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt myself by seeing you blaming yourself, Snow. Words inside my head were like flowers drying up, dying but still beautiful. 
Snow made me stand and hugged me tightly, my tears are falling on his sweatshirt that smelled so nice. I can't help but to admire him even more but I am so afraid that someday, not today, I wouldn't even sniff the fragrance coming from him.
"Ter.." He whispered. 

"Snow, you said you will never leave me right?" I sobbed. "I will hold on to that until the end." 

"End?" He asked. "No Ter, there will be no end." He said as if he sure, more that the sun will shine tomorrow. 

I sobbed even more. No Snow, there is always be an end, even I don't want to. Even you don't want to. There's always be an end. "Thank you for coming to my life, Snow." I whispered to him. 

He kissed my top of my head and smiled. "No, thank you, for coming to my life, Ter." 


***


I forced Yonghwa to left our house that night because I don't want him to cry even more. I'm beginning to worry to everything. To everything that leads to the security of Yonghwa's heart. I don't want him to hurt like what I used to. I don't want to deceive him.

I'm staring at Norie, she's still sleeping so peacefully. I don't have the time to ask her what happened last night because I'm too crept up with the things I'm scared of. 

"Shinhye.." She faced me. 

"Are you alright now?" I asked her. 

"I'm sorry, I think I need to say those to Yonghwa." She said to me. "So, we'll be all free and honest." A smile flashed on her face. "I know you haven't said to him that you're not a--

"It's okay, don't explain. I trust you enough." I smiled at her. 

"Do you know how painful to see him when I said those?" She held my hand. "That moment, I was sure that Yonghwa is a grown good man." She smiled. And I don't know it is only the flash of sunlight that hit her eyes, but I think those were tears. Tears that she doesn't wanted to be seen. 

"Woobin wants to see you." I said instead. 

"Woobin?" Ironically, the tears she was holding was gone the time I said Woobin. "Shinwon's son?" She smiled. 

"I really find something confusing between you and your so called best friend." I raised an eyebrow at her. 

"I told you Shinwon is more than a boyfriend for me." The old beautiful lady winked at me. 

"Then you must talk to Woobin those stories." I smiled. 

 

***

"Woobin!" Yonghwa shouted at him and passed the ball. 

"Where did you sleep last night, huh?!" Woobin returned the ball at him with so much force. 

 

Yonghwa stopped. "Ter.. Ter can't dance anymore. Do you know that?" 

Woobin smiled at him. "Yes, Euna told m-

Yonghwa landed a punch on him that didn't made him to complete his sentence. "Why didn't you said to me?!" 

Woobin smirked. "Because I care." Woobin tapped his shoulder. 'Because I care to Shinnie, and to you." 

"Why do you care so much to Shinnie? You are selfish that you didn't said to me so I can comfort her like she did to me. I should have done what she has done for me."

"I know Shinhye back then, I saw her when ballerina was the only thing feeding her to survive. I am always glancing at Shinnie, even before you were when basketball too, feeding you to survive in this cruel world." He said to Yonghwa. "Coincidentally, you found a life beyond those barriers." 

"You should've said to me, so I didn't push her back then." He collapsed in front of Woobin. "Ter was in pain and all I need was to care about myself."He can't accept the fact that the smiling face of Ter was hiding a crying lady inside, not letting everyone see it. "Help me, Woobin." 

"Help?"

"Help me to find who's the reckless person that caused Ter's pain." Yonghwa kneeled to Woobin. "I promise Woobin, when I get that person on my hands, I will kill him. Like what they did to Winter's life."