xxxv

Keep Shining My Star

I'm standing at the training place of ballerinas. I decided to be with Norie today but someone is staring at me, in front of the main door. Her expression wasn't the one I know, she was like aged about five years older. She's wearing her casual dresses but she seemed lonely.

It is Mom
I wanted to rush to her, of course I miss her so much. But I'm afraid once I embrace her, she'll ask why I'm doing such a lousy act. I controlled myself in front of her. 

"Shinhye.." She said to me. I can count on my fingers the times she called me on my name. I don't know what happened to her, but she really look so sad. 

"Mom.." I replied. 

"Can you come back to me?" She asked me. 

I really want to be with her, but I don't think it'll work for the both of us. Mom will always do the things the way she wanted. But she'll just lonely because she don't have something to play with. I don't want to hear her painful words for me. Norie and Snow have been helping me. I can't throw away the process I'm having.  "Why?" I asked her. 

"Don't go to Norie. I'm begging you. Not with her." She said to me. 

I sighed. "Mom, is it for some stupid competition again?" I asked. "You want me back because you of Norie, not because you want me to be with you!" I shouted at her. "Mom, stop this."

"Norie take away those for me." She said. "And now, she's taking you away from me." 

"Mom, she's not!" I hissed. "No one and nothing is taking away from you. You are making them leave you." I said to her and a painful slap was damped on my face. My tears wasn't running on my cheeks, I'm not sad. I am more angry. "You are making everyone leave you. Stop blaming Norie. Norie is way better than you, Park Sunhye." I glared at her, at my Mom who I just called Park Sunhye. 

"How dare you!" She slapped me again. "How dare you doing this to me?!" 

She is acting to slap me again but a big hand gripped my Mom's wrist. 

Kim Woobin. 


"Ma'am, I'm afraid you are slapping a very beautiful person." He said calmly. "She's calling you Mom but I think you aren't. Parents don't hurt they children. My father Kim Shiwon never did that to me." He said again. 


"Woobin.." I clung to his arm, I want him to take me away from this situation now. 

My Mom stood right there. 

"Let's go Shinnie." He said to me, he grabbed my hand instead and walk away. 

 


"Park Sunhye." Norie said from her behind. Sunhye faced Norie. "Small world it is?" 

"Norie Lee." Sunhye sighed. 

"Shinhye is a very beautiful person, stop making her leave you. Or else, everything will be like--

"Stop Norie. Everything was screwed the time you were back." Sunhye cut Norie. "Stop messing with our lives." Sunhye walked away from Norie. 


***


"What happened to her?!" Yonghwa shouted at Woobin, while I am sobbing like a child. Woobin take me to Snow, I can't just stop crying because of what happened at while ago. I don't like Snow seeing me like this but the pain my Mom just gave me again was unbearable. I want to release all the pain. 

"Her Mom slapped her twice a-

"What?!" Yonghwa shouted again. "She was slapped twice!?" He raged. 

"Stop shouting, Jung Yonghwa." Woobin sighed. "Maybe now you should be the one making her smile, because she's been doing that for you." He said, more like a command. 

Woobin tapped my head. "Stop crying, Shinnie. Don't worry. Yonghwa's here." He said. I nodded and left us. I am sitting, cupping my face because I bet my face is swollen from crying and I don't Yonghwa to see me like this. 

I felt a warm hug from him, he's sitting beside me now. "Ter, it's okay." He shushed me. "I won't let anyone hurt you." 

"I am going to protect you." He added. "Don't worry." 

"T-thank you, Snow." I said between my sobbing. 

"I will never leave you, even a second. I won't let anyone hurt you." He said again. Like he's declaring I am his. I cried loudly. "So, would you stop crying now?" He asked.

"I c-can't." I said. 

He pulled my both hands off my red face and smiled at me. That calm smile from him. "You are still beautiful when you cry, but I prefer not seeing your tears." He kissed my tears away. I bit my lip. His sweetness is moving me. He's always like this. My Snow. "Stop crying or else, I'll kiss you right now."


I can't stop my tears, what can I do? I closed my eyes because he is getting near. I am shy, I sniffed my nose. But his right hand was there caressing my cheek. He slowly moved down and kiss my warm lips, getting wet because of my tears. I kiss him back.


And that moment, the cry that seem not ending ended. I held his neck, but right there he deepen our kiss. I am about to lose my breath but he's the one who loosen it. "So, a kiss would make your crying stop." He smiled at me. "I love that theory."


I pouted at him, he's like teasing me now. "Silly." I said. 

"Cry baby." He said then he smiled at me again. 

"I'm not." I defended myself. 

"Defensive cry baby." He laughs and held my hand. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him. 

"Go home." He said. 

"With you?" I raised my left eyebrow. 

"I guess you forget but I'll remind you." He paused a bit. "I will never leave you." He said with a smile on his face.

"Are you serious?" I chuckled a bit. I forgot how hurt I am in just how Snow kissed me. He didn't just kissed my tears away but more of the pain I'm having inside my heart.