xxvii

Keep Shining My Star


I stared at his eyes for the nth time. Those lonely humbled eyes of him. I just keep on drowning and I think I'd rather get lost on breathing than stop looking at those. He's staring at me too, and I think that's what matter for now. 
For now, I'll let him shine. Like a star. 

 

"What's with the noise?" 


I look where the voice coming from and it is Woobin. I smiled at him. 


"Woobin!" I shouted. 

"You are the one who's noisy." He tapped my head. "Hi, Yonghwa." He saw the ball on Yonghwa's hand. "Playing?" He smiled. 


I looked on Jung Yonghwa again and I see confusion. "Yes, he is." I answered for him. 

"No, I'm not." He answered, he dropped the ball and left us. 

Maybe he's not ready to come to his world for now, because he's afraid that he might fail that world again. I thought as I saw him walking away. 
I sighed. 


"You are doing a great job, Shinnie!" Woobin ruffled my hair. I answered a pout. He's really like messing one's hair. 

"What?!" I said. "I didn't done anything." 

"You're not doing anything but actions are already coming." He smiled. "Maybe sometime I'll treat you." 

 

I felt and arm clung on me, I thought it was Woobin but no. He came back. Yonghwa clung his arm on mine. I was shocked. "H-hey.." I blurted. 

"Let's go, Shinnie." He eyed me and stressed at the word Shinnie. He's cute. He's really cute. 


Woobin winked at me and I don't know whats the for. He even waved his long fingers to me, as if he's happy while I am dragged by Jung Yonghwa. 


***

"Shinnie?!" He nearly shouted at me, he dragged me into a place, still inside the training camp but like miles away from the building. All I see are falling leaves heavenly as the wind sway through each branches. 


"Shinnie?!" I mimicked. 

"He just called you Shinnie." He sighed. "I hate that. I don't want that. Ever." 

 

I can't help but to laugh so hard. So, this is Jung Yonghwa. Like a boy, like a cute boy. Controlling but sweet. "I don't even know where that hell Shinnie pet name came." I grinned. "Are you jealous?" 


He reached for my hand and dragged me into his chest. Warmth. 
I'm experiencing warmth again. 
His embrace, his breath. I can't help but smile with his controlling gestures. 


"I am. I kissed you that night. I pushed you away, I let you go but you keep on following me." He stopped, but his hand never ceased on caressing my hair. "You followed me, so now I'll never let you go away. Even you want." He paused for air. "You are mine." 


You are mine. 


I've never heard that from a person. But I've always have that words to the things I own, especially my ballet shoes, my hair bun, my dress suit. I've always said you are mine. 
It's the first time, I am going to someone's. 
Someone's person. 


"You are really that controlling, huh?" I , I moved to tighter our embrace. I never knew when it started, why it start and how will it end. I am drowning, for the million times in a single second. 


"I am. So if ever I hear that Shinnie word again, you are dead." He warned. 

I chuckled. "Why me? Why it hasn't to be Woobinnie?" I . Woobinnie. 


I was surprised he loosen his grip to me. "Woobinnie?" He stared those eyes at me. ".." He whispered. 

"Hey, don't tell me you are angry?" I asked. I guess he really don't want anything to touch what his. And following the flow I am his? I don't know. "Hey.." I touched his hand. 


"Don't touch me." He coldly said. He tried to walk small steps. 


I did oppositely of what he said, I grabbed his hand and tighter the grip.


"Don't touch me, I said." He repeated. 

"I won't, till you calm down, controlling jerk." I smirked. 


"Stop doing that." He stopped and he is the one who's gripping my hand. "Because I might kiss you and you are so dead." 


I might kiss you.
You are so dead. 


"I will kiss that lips of yours till you don't want to speak Woobinnie or Shinnie anymore." He smirked at me. 


I step forward to him and tried to pinch his moody cheeks to warm up a bit, he is pouting like hell since that Woobinnie incident. "You are so cute!" I grinned. "You jealous and controlling jerk." 


"I admit that." He said. 

"Yes, you are." 

"It's your fault, not mine." 

"Yes, it's my fault." 


He reached for me again and hug me. I didn't have the urge to stop him because I wanted that also. 

"I'm sorry.." He softly said. "Maybe I am that controlling and attention seeker." 


"I understand you. I've told you, you are like me. Like I'm facing a mirror. I completely know what you feel and what you lack. Don't say sorry, Jung Yonghwa." I caress his back. 


"I said drop the Jung." I giggled. "Or maybe you can call me Yonggie." 


I laughed at his chest. "That's cheesy. I will never do that." 

"I find it very embrassing too." He faced me. He kissed my cheeks. "Let's go." 


"Where?" I happily asked. 

"Time for blueberry cream cheese." He grabbed my hand. 

 

 

We were at the exit point, his holding my hand. I hear murmurs and cold whispers from the people surrounding us but it seems that he doesn't give a care. 

"Don't mind them. Maybe they are just jealous because I've got a beautiful girl beside me despite of me not gonna play anymore." He whispered at me, matching with a warm kiss on my cheeks. 

 


"Jung Yonghwa, you are one hell regret of mine." I know that cold voice, more colder than my Mom. I was the first one to face his Dad. Yonghwa never look on his Dad's eyes. 
Now, I'm like seeing myself. The time when I am in despair with my Mom. 


"Sir.." I cleared my throat. "You don't have the right to say that." I stand for Yonghwa. I remembered Norie, I copied Norie. I will be his Norie.


"A very beautiful lady beside you Jung Yonghwa." He nearly spit those words on Yonghwa. "Maybe you wouldn't really go back on playing." 


"Sir!" I shouted. "He's gonna play. He will going to play soon!" I said as if I'm assuring. 

"What's your name, beautiful lady?" His Dad asked. 


"Don't call her like that." Yonghwa first said. 

I held Yonghwa's arm. It's going to be okay, don't worry. Those looks of mine staring at him. 


"Park Shinhye. I'm Park Shinhye, came from the Parks' legend of ballerinas." I shook my head to his Dad.