16 Crazy Ideas

Sacrifice

A/N: For readers who have read my story up to now, I had gone back and edited one thing-- Luhan's name. It's no longer XI Luhan since his surname's not really Xi. I had gone with the rumored surname before, but I just finally realized it's really just LU HAN. Sorry~ ><


“MOM!!” your eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

Was she really asking this?

Embarrassment filled your emotions and you didn’t know what to say. To make the whole situation a whole lot more awkward, you knew that Luhan was actually playing the role of a lover – emphasis on the word ROLE.

Your mom smiled innocently, “What? I want a granddaughter, you know! Besides, I know that babies between the two of you would look extremely beautiful!”

Even without looking in a mirror, you could tell that you were definitely blushing due to complete and utter embarrassment.

Beside you, you could hear Luhan chuckling, “I don’t think Hayeon’s ready for that yet. Look at her – her face has gone as red as a tomato. It’s very cute, don’t you think?”

“She’s not?” you could see your mom’s look of disappointment, “Well, I guess she doesn’t look ready. Hayeon-ah, why don’t you prepare yourself more quickly? I want a granddaughter!”

Luhan’s hold on you tightened as he smiled, shaking his head, “I don’t think it’s good to rush Hayeon for something like this. She’s too fragile and I love her too much for her to rush her.”

You felt your heart soften at his words, even when you knew that it was all lies. You couldn’t help but feel like he really cared about you. He was a really good actor and it even almost convinced you to fall for his act.

“You’re such a sweet boy,” your mother’s eyes became a bit dazed, “I’m so glad to have you join the family. You know our Hayeon’s really shy around people right? Not to mention stubborn and a bit easily annoyed –“

You gave your mom another look. She was seriously going to rob you of all your dignity – if you had any left that is.

“I know it all,” Luhan grinned, “But that’s what makes her special, you know? It’s what made me fall for her in the first place. Did you know that she actually forced me to help her with laundry right after we met?”

Your eyes narrowed at the boy.

You wanted to retort and say that you didn’t know he was a person back then and that he was a wolf. You wanted to see if he actually understood you and was going to be helpful!

owever, you couldn’t say that.

Your mother would think you had gone crazy – that is, if she didn’t think so already. She knew about your gift, but she didn’t know about how powerful it was and the consequences that came with it

All she knew was that it was something abnormal that you could do and she couldn’t.

She didn’t have the ability you possessed.

The only other person you know who had that ability was your grandmother and she had died when you were just born – healing her another person, pushing her over her limit. It was a miracle that she was able to last that long.

“Hayeon,” your mom gave you the look of disapproval, “How could you treat Luhan that way?”

You puffed your cheeks, “It didn’t happen the way you think.”

“How else could it have happened?” your mother raised an eyebrow at you.

“It doesn’t matter, does it?” Luhan suddenly interrupted, “All that matters is what we have become since then.”

A smile began to smile upon your mother’s lips again, “Hayeon, you’re lucky to have someone to care about you so much.”

As Luhan drew you into his chest, you allowed your hands to encircle around the boy to create the full effect that the two of you were actually being the lovey dovey couple that you wanted to portray.

Your mother completely bought the act.

“I’ll go prepare dinner for the two of you,” she began to stand up, “You two go spend some time together! You know, get closer and stuff. If you get pregnant early, then we’ll just arrange for a quick wedding, so don’t you worry! I’ll support you to the end!”

“MOTHER!” you gave her another firm look, “You’re going a bit too far!”

However, at that moment, Luhan just chuckled, glancing at your mom, “I’ll talk with her. Don’t worry about us. You’ll get your granddaughter in no time.”

Now it was Luhan’s turn to get a glare from you. Were the two conspiring against you or something? You couldn’t believe your ears especially when Luhan said what he did.

However, before you could retort both of their responses, your mother began to head for the kitchen while Luhan pulled you into the guest bedroom downstairs, locking the door as he leaned against it.

He grinned, “Shall we start?”