17 Teased

Sacrifice

“…You’ve got to be kidding me,” your eyes widened as you backed up.

There was no way he was really going to follow through this act that thoroughly was he? You didn’t plan on getting pregnant now or anytime soon.

Luhan advanced forward, “And if I said I wasn’t?”

The look in his eyes didn’t seem to indicate that he was joking, but you couldn’t bring yourself to believe that he was serious. All you could manage to do was to keep some distance between the two of you.

You knew better than to move backwards, only to be trapped against a wall. No. You moved more in a circular motion, so you would never run out of room to back away in.

What you didn’t count on was the bed that got in the way. You tried to move around it, but it was too late.

Luhan had caught you.

His hands had secured the places next to you as his face got dangerously close to yours. You didn’t dare look him in the eyes. You kept your mind affixed to the side as you felt his breath against your skin.

“You know,” he began, “…I don’t think I’d mind if it was you.”

You almost choked, “W-What? What are you talking about? Stop lying and please, put some distance between us! You’re too close!”

“I think the distance between us is just perfect,” he replied, his voice lowering and becoming soft, “Come on. This is for your mother.”

Was he really serious about this? His words and his actions were seriously starting to confuse you. Was he just a really good actor or had he stop pretending? The fact that you couldn’t differentiate what was real and what was a lie began to make you more nervous.

He wasn’t really going to force himself on you, was he?

“L-Luhan,” you began, “You’re going a bit too far, don’t you think? My mom’s not here right now, so you can stop now!”

“I don’t think I can…” his voice trailed off as he leaned closer.

That made you blurt out, “I-I’m not ready to be pregnant yet!”

A moment of silence was heard as you heard him begin to laugh, pulling away, “You realize that you’re incredibly fun to tease, right?”

Blinking a couple of times, you muttered the word ‘tease’ under your breath a bit uncertainly. Then, you realized this was all a game to Luhan. Grabbing a pillow, you felt yourself snap. You began to hit him with the pillow mercilessly.

“YOU IDIOT!”

The boy couldn’t stop laughing as he put his arms up to defend himself against you, “Violence isn’t the answer!”

“I don’t care!” an angry pout formed on your lips, “Violence is a good stress-reliever and you deserved to be hit a million trillion times! You stupid wolf boy!”

You hit him a couple more times as he continued to try and dodge your pillow attacks. Each attack you made began to make you feel better.

After a few minutes, Luhan grabbed your hands and moved the pillow away from you, making you huff lightly.

“You realize that you’re acting as if you wanted me to have been saying the truth,” he grinned knowingly, “You were acting as if you wanted me to do that with you – just not now.”

Your hand immediately went up, wanting to hit him in the chest, but unfortunately, he caught the attack before it could be made.

“Don’t over think it, okay?” you mumbled angrily, “You had just gone overboard in teasing me. Way, way overboard.”

Luhan shook his head, “No, I don’t think that’s it.”

“Well it is, so don’t question it!” you replied immediately and confidently.

You and Luhan exchanged challenging gazes – the two of you both unwilling to back down from your own beliefs. You and he were both stubborn and unwilling to compromise.

“…You do realize you told me that you weren’t ready to be pregnant yet, right?” he emphasized once more, “YET.”

That made you become a bit flustered, “It didn’t necessarily mean with you, alright?”

“No, I think it did mean with me. You were speaking with me after all!” he replied.

You gave him a hard shove as you looked away, “I… I made a mistake! So, shush."

You didn't think that was a lie. You really weren't planning on ever being with him, so there was no reason you would mean it that way. Luhan was seriously overthinking this entire scenario.

I mean, there was no way you were going to fall for a boy like him.

...Right?