No idea

Bonds of reason

Chapter 9 – No idea.

 

“Hyung! Where are you!?” Kyujong shouted at the phone.

 

“Don’t shout! I’m at home.. Father told me to went home.. You just go..” I told him.

 

“Well.. Kay.. See you later hyung..” He hung up.

 

“Don’t go anywhere.. Stay at home.. I got something to do..” he said once I got home.

 

God. I’m almost eighteen and I’m restricted to go out. Why wouldn’t he just tell me something, or even a clue maybe? I’m totally clueless of what just happened. I got kidnapped yesterday and nearly got killed just now. What’s up with this life. How should I spend this whole day at home.

 

“Hyunjoong sshi.. Someone wants to meet you..” I opened up the door and found Kyujong’s butler was standing there.

 

“Huh? At this time? Told that person I’m not available..” I said, I’m not ready to die even though I’m not afraid of dying.

 

“But he says it’s important..” He said again.

 

“Aish.. okay..” I went out from my room to meet that person. A guy with black suit was standing outside the door. I have a really bad feeling about this.

 

“Who are you?” I asked, standing 2 meters away from him. He turned around and introduced himself.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Hyunjoong-nim.. I’m Lee’s family butler.. I’ve got a letter for you from my master..” He gave me a brown envelope, bowed to me and left. Lee family, I never heard of it. I opened up the envelope once I reached my room. I was laying on my stomach when I took out the paper, it was like a form of an agreement.

 

A form of agreement was made to share the owning of this company. With this form made, it was settled that:

 

The next heir of the family:

Kim Hyun Joong as from the Kim family owns 50% of the share.

Heo Young Saeng as from the Heo family owns 10%.

Kim Kyu Jong as from the Kim family owns 10%.

Park Jung Min as from the Park family owns 10%.

Kim Hyung Jun as from the Kim family owns 10%.

Eleanore Lee as from the Lee family owns 10%.

 

They all will own the share when they reach the age of seventeen.

 

Eleanore Lee. I’ve never heard of her. I don’t know what’s this all about, the only thing I know is that’s the largest distribution and production company in the world. And etc, I don’t want to continue reading. Why should it be me, not my brother. He’s right next in the line of the heir.

 

*riing riing* “Wae Youngsaeng-ah?”

 

“You. Wouldn’t. Believe. What. Just. Happened.” He stressed every words.

 

“What?”

 

“It’s uhm.. Kyu introduced me to Xin and we chatted for the longest time and happiest time of my life. Suddenly she tripped, I wanted to helped her but instead I helped her, I fell down before her and her on top of me. And.. and..” He couldn’t continue, I could tell that from his excitement.

 

“You kissed? Right?”

 

“How do you know?” He asked.

 

“Uh.. What else.. It’s just like some high school series on TV..”

 

“Yea.. maybe I could make a series of my love story..” He chuckled.

 

“Aigoo.. Have fun there okay.. I’m going to have some sleep..”

 

“Again? Arasso.. I’ll pick you up tomorrow okay? For Joelle’s birthday.. That’s her name..” He said and hung up. I don’t have the mood to sleep or doing anything right now.

 

“Klaude!!” I yelled.

 

“Aish.. You don’t have to shout.. What’s up?” He came running to my room.

 

“If there anyone come to meet me, told them I’m not available okay..” I said and sent him out to take a rest for my mind. And I went straight to sleep.

 

-7 hours later-

 

“Gosh.. I’m finally home.. Hyung!! Wake up!!” I could hear Kyujong shouted right beside me even though I’m half awake.

 

“What? Can you leave me in peace just for a couple more hours?”

 

“No.. Guess what?” He said in excitement.

 

“What..” I mumbled.

 

“You’re right hyung.. She’s pretty.. Joelle’s pretty.. And she invited me to her birthday tomorrow!!” He said. Love, girls, girls, and love again.. That’s the only thing on their mind.

 

“Yea.. I’m happy for you.. Now leave me alone..” I said and buried my head onto the pillow.

 

“But hyung.. Father’s looking for you at his work..”

 

“Again?? God..” I got up from my bed and wanted to go to his work but suddenly I remembered something. I took the brown envelope from my bed side and went straight to his office. I need to make things clear. Or else I would gone crazy like a mad cow.

 

“Come in..” He said after I knocked the door for the third time.

 

“I still couldn’t believe you could slept for 7 hours straight at noon.” He said to me.

 

“That’s my speciality.. What is it?” I asked.

 

“Shouldn’t I asked you first.. What is that?” Pointing at the envelope on my hand.

 

“Oh.. This..” He came up to me and took the envelope from me and took out the paper inside.

 

“I knew this time would come..”

 

“Time? What time?” I asked him.

 

“The time that you should know everything..” He said.

 

“Why.. What?”

 

“Here.. Listen.. I will only say this once..” He looked straight at my eyes.

 

“Huh?” I still couldn’t understand what’s he talking about.

 

“I’m not the murderer of your family..”

 

“Huh??”