Double HJ

Bonds of reason

Chapter 40 – Double HJ

 

“Lea wait!!” I yelled, catching up with her. I grabbed her hand, but she shrugged me off. It surprised me, because she never did that to me, not even once.

 

“I can explain.” I said. She turned around, tears starting to trickle down to her cheek.

 

“No, you don’t need to explain..” She said in a low voice.

 

“Lea, listen..”

 

“I think we couldn’t be together anymore..” She said again and her tears were falling down. I was really really shock by her words.

 

“Hey, it’s not time for jokes..” I said.

 

“I’m not joking.. I think she deserves you better than me.. So.. Be happy..” She said. “Oppa..” She mumbled the last word and left me alone in the middle of the crowd. I could still hear her voice even if it’s so small, felt like it was whispered to my ear. The last word she said didn’t only break my heart. But it makes me think that I won’t hear that word from her again. Ever.

 

“You should’ve listen..” I spoke to the air.

 

My mind was too messed up, so I went straight home. Not even telling the others. It was raining heavily. It seemed like the sky knows my heart. It cried along.

 

I really want to cry my heart out if I could. But it stuck here. Deep inside.

 

“Why should it end like this..” I was looking at the emptiness in front of me. I must’ve looked awful, because everyone that passed by was looking at me weirdly.

 

“Hyung!!” I heard someone called my name. The street was silent. Only a few people were passing by, and the rain hasn’t stop yet.

 

“Hyung!” I could hear it clearly now. It’s Hyungjun’s voice. Weird. I thought it would be Kyujong. He’s not using anything to cover him from the rain.

 

“Hyu-“ He stopped while he saw me. “Hyung.. You okay? For goodness sake, you look like a dead person.. And you’re soaked wet!” He said, and sat down beside me.

 

“Waeyo? What happened?” He asked me. I just gave a faint smile to him and asked, “What happened to you and Al?”

 

“I.. Don’t know.. I don’t know what to do anymore..” He said after letting out a deep sigh.

 

I just patted his head without saying anything.

 

“Hyung, where’s Lea? I thought you were after her..” He said. Sometimes he could be so slow. He couldn’t even read the situation.

 

“It’s over now..” I said with a low voice, looking at him. He looked confused.

 

“What? The rain is too loud!” He yelled.

 

“Nothing, you should go home now.. You’ll catch cold..”

 

“You’re the one who should go home now.. It has been raining for an hour already..” He said, pulling me off the seat. “Omo hyung.. You’re freezing..”

 

I got up from the seat, but I couldn’t even stand properly. My whole bode was shaking due to the rain.

 

“Hyung.. Are you not feeling well?” He asked. But I could barely hear his voice. As a few scenes were playing in my mind.

 

“Oppa, when will you return to Korea?”

 

“Just wait.. Do you miss me really bad?”

 

“Anni.. Appa is asking for you..”

 

“Arasso, even your dad loves me more than you do..”

 

“Yeah, you should date appa instead of me then..”

 

“Waeyo? You don’t love me anymore?”

 

“What would you do if I said I don’t?”

 

“I would cut off the line between us..” I said jokingly.

 

“Aish.. Okay now.. Listen Kim Hyun Joong.. First thing first.. I wouldn’t come to the airport if I don’t.. And I won’t be waiting here patiently..”

 

“So you do love me..” I said with a singsong tone.

 

“De. Happy now?” She asked

 

“Hmm.. Not as happy if you say it in front of me..” I said.

 

“Omo.. I’m almost late..”

 

“Don’t blame me if you’re really late okay.. Love you..”

 

-------------------------------

 

I woke up due to the sunlight. Woke up in a familiar luxurious bed.

 

“Hyung! You woke up! How are you??” Someone said.

 

“Annyeong Kibum-ah..” I waved my hand at him. It’s Kibum, Hyungjun’s lil brother.

 

“Hyung, how’re you doing? It has been so long since last I heard of you.. Hyungjun hyung said you fainted.” He said, sitting down beside me.

 

“I’ve.. been good..” *cough cough* “Dang.. I’m going to catch cold..” I mumbled.

 

“Hyung.. Have you been going well with noona?” He asked, I don’t even know why did he ask that. But that just made me remember for what just happened last night.

 

“Oh that..”

 

“Hyung! You’re awake! Do you want me to send you home?” Hyungjun popped out from nowhere. Good timing. I thought to myself.

 

“Yeah. Home. Great..” I said, wanted to get up from the bed, but I felt dizzy. Being in the rain at night for an hour is really really.. Cold.

 

------------------------

 

“Wait..” I said when we’re already on the car.

 

“What?”

 

“I don’t want to go back home..” I said.

 

“What do you want then?”

 

“Having fun.. To relieve the stress..”

 

“Seems like I know the perfect place..” He gave me a smile, but I know. He’s forcing that smile. Because he would never forget his lovely ones.

 

Isn’t it funny? Double HJ got framed up by witches and got dumped by their girlfriend without even a chance to explain?