Plasma

Bonds of reason

Chapter 28 - Plasma

 

“Stay. Here.” I said to Vince when we were in my fitness room. I better clean all this mess up before it got worse because of him.

 

“Aish.. Hurry.. Your brother will be home in 2 hours..” He said.

 

“What now?” I asked him after I finished.

 

“Make the circle on your own..” He said and he got on the treadmill.

 

“Mind to explain me how? Why don’t you make it yourself..” I said.

 

“I’m a normal student with a normal school life now..” He said and he went to a crazy speed.

 

“But you could turn the symbol into a carpet back there..”

 

“Yea.. But I need to touch the ring first.. My powers are all there, remember? Now put your hand on the ground and said ‘Potentium Excelgias’, just don’t say it out loud.” He explained to me.

 

“Poten what?” I asked. What kind of word is that. Alien’s language?

 

“Potentium Excelgias.. Ask once again and I’ll tell your girlfriend about your and her past.” He said. He’s giving me a hypertension.

 

I put my hand on the ground as he said and mumbled the words. The circle was formed around me and it’s glowing.

 

“Hey, what’s next?” I asked without looking at him. I turned my head over when he didn’t give any answer. “Yah, What are you doing?” I said when he’s sitting on the window.

 

“Is it really important for you?” He said.

 

“No. But I’ve asked you, what’s next..” I said.

 

“Guess it up.. It’s nothing like the water, fiery thing.. I believe Lea’s mum had told you before if I’m not wrong..”

 

“Couldn’t you just tell me?”

 

“Aish.. I’ll show you once.. Then you have to find it out yourself..” He stood in front of me and motioned me to give him the ring. I did, he gripped it for a moment and let out a deep sigh.

 

“Watch it carefully..” He said, and within seconds a kind of electric formed between his hands.

 

“What is that?” I asked him. That things was glowing with somekind of electricity around it.

 

“This is.. a plasma.. And this..” He stopped.

 

“A-A-A-A-ACHOOO!!” He sneezed and separate his both hands that were holding the plasma. It went all the room and all the fluorescent lamps were shattered into pieces.

 

“Vince!! Come on!!” I said, couldn’t believe what I’ve just saw. It was a total mess.

 

“Ugh.. Sorry.. It’s something that even I couldn’t handle..” He grinned at me and just stood there where he was.

 

“I should give you an award.. The mess maker.. That would fit you up..” I said and went out from the room to call the maid.

 

“Come on.. Don’t be too sensitive..” He went up to me said that with a cute face which doesn’t cute at all for me.

 

“No.. I’m not too sensitive..” I said with a straight face. “Because.. If I am.. I’ve sent you to the outer space the time I met you..” I threw a glare at him.

 

“Come on.. Fine, I’ll teach it to you.. You don’t have to find it out yourself..” He said. Is he making a deal with me? I don’t have to find it out myself? That sounds great.

 

“Fine..” I said to him. And he grinned at me. He closed his eyes and said something while gripping the ring.

 

“Okay, here..” He said and gave me the ring back. “Anyway.. I’ll give a punishment if you can’t do this..” He grinned at me.

 

“Anni, that’s not the deal..” I walked away from him. But the door was closed automatically.

 

Oh, come on..

 

“Practice.. is a practice.. No running away..” He said and sent a little part of the plasma to flicked my head.

 

“Yah! Is that really necessary??” I yelled at him.

 

“I told you.. No running away.. Come. Back. Here.” He stressed out the last words.

 

“Aish..” I mumbled as I walked to him.

 

“Follow me..” He said and formed a plasma between his hands.

 

“How in the earth I could do that..?” I looked at him, at least he had to give me a few explanations first. 

 

“...” He stayed silent and just looking at me with a weird expression.

 

“Hello?”

 

“...”

 

“I’m so gonna lock you up here if you’re not going to tell me..” I threatened him.

 

“What is a plasma?” He asked.

 

“Ionized gas.”

 

“Do it then.. Ionized the gas.” He said with a straight face.

 

Is he crazy? Told me to do an ionization?

 

“Aish.. It’s not like you have to really ionized the gas to make a plasma.. Just concentrate and think they you’re going to make one..” He sighed and walked up to me, the plasma on his hand was gone.

 

“You’re not going to leave this room if you didn’t make one..” he said.

 

-2 hours later-

 

“Hyung!! Where are you?” I heard Kyujong’s voice. Sometimes he could be annoying, but at this time, right at this moment he’s my savior.

 

“Kyujong’s back.. Let’s continue later..” I said, wanted to walked away from him. But he walked passed me and opened the door.

 

“Kyujong? You’re home? Your hyung is here, but we’re currently discussing about my next project.. Could you leave us for a moment?” Vince said.

 

“Arasso.. Just tell him Lea is coming..” Kyujong said, and Vince closed the door.

 

“Continue it..” He said, yawning.

 

I’ve been trying for the past 2 hours and the result is none. It’s easy for him to say that. ‘Just continue’, ‘Concentrate’. He’s a spirit and I’m a human. We’re different. But if I didn’t make a single freaking plasma I’m the one who will be lock up with him here. And that’s my greatest nightmare ever.

 

*sigh* “This will be my last try.. If I fail, I’ll just run away from here..” I said on my thought.

 

Okay.. Concentrate..

 

-1 minute later- (still no avail)

 

-2 minutes later- (no avail)

 

-3 minutes later-

 

“Aish.. I couldn’t do this..” I mumbled.

 

But I felt something warm like a heartbeat was beating on my hands. Something shining with some tongue of lightning. But it went away within second

 

“Yah, did you see that?” I said to him, couldn’t even control my happiness. I don’t even know why I feel so happy right now. Maybe because it’s the first time after 2 hours of trying.

 

“...”

 

“Yah! Did you see it just now?”

 

“Sorry, but no.. Make a new one..” He yawned and sat on the couch.

 

Is he really going to kill me??