Bad day

Bonds of reason

Chapter 42 – Bad day

 

“Oh.. I’m Junsu.. Kim Junsu..” That guy said to us, stretching out his hand. Hyungjun took it and shook hand with him. I didn’t take his hand but instead I was looking at his other hand which was interlocking with Lea’s.

 

“Hyung.” Hyungjun nudged me, snapping me out from my thoughts.

 

“What?” I said looking at him. Junsu was offering his hand to me. “Oh. M-mianhe. I’m Kim Hyun Joong.” I said and shook it. But still, my eyes were couldn’t look away from their hands.

 

“Oppa, we have to go now..” She said to Hyungjun, only to Hyungjun. She’s not even looking at me. “See you Hyunjoong sshi.” She said to me. I hate it when she called my name with a formal way.

 

“I’ll take my leave now. Nice to meet you.” Junsu said, smiling at both of us and went with her.

 

“Hyung.. You okay?” Hyungjun asked me.

 

“Huh? Yea, I’m just fine..” I said to him, still looking at their backs. They were standing so close now. “Can we go home now? I don’t feel really well..” I asked him.

 

“Arasso..” He said, and he sent me back to my home.

 

--------------------

 

“Yah! Where did you go? You didn’t even go back home!” Vince greeted me with a yell once I got home. “Yah! Don’t ignore me!” He yelled again, and followed me to my room.

 

“Could you please be silent for a moment?” I said, throwing myself onto my bed.

 

“What happened? Did it go well? You and her?” He asked me. As if he could read my mind. Of course he knew it though. He’s a part of me.

 

“She said it’s over now.” I mumbled.

 

“What??! Did you even explain to her??” He asked.

 

“She didn’t even give me a single chance to explain.”

 

“Seriously??” His eyes widened as I rolled over to the other side.

 

“Could you change the topic? I don’t feel like talking about it now..” I said when I suddenly remembered the meeting at the game center before.

 

“I’m going outside with Danny. Do you want me to buy you something?” He asked.

 

“Even if I said I want something, would you really buy it for me? You’re always forgetting things..”

 

“How could you reject my kindness..” He sighed. “See you later then.”

 

I was gazing at our childhood photo. She gave me the one that she had while she’s keeping the one that I gave to her.

 

“5 years.. And this is what we got?” I said to myself. I still couldn’t believe. That we were together for 5 years already. And I believed that we’re fated to be together. But is this what I got for believing in fate?

 

Does it really have to end this way?

 

---------------------

 

“Hyung.. Is it true? You and her?” Kyujong asked me when we’re having our breakfast. I stopped my hand when I was about to shove the food from my plate.

 

“Jojo told me.. That you two.. Broke up.” He said.

 

“She broke up with me.” I said to him.

 

“How?”

 

“You knew it already.. Did you still have to ask?” I said and my phone rang at the same time.

 

Hae Rin.

 

I threw my phone on the couch upon seeing that name. Just seeing that name made my temper went up.

 

“Who?” Vince asked when my phone was still ringing.

 

“Witch.” I said, and ate a spoonful of rice.

 

“I’ll pick it up..” He said, got up from his seat and went to pick up the call.

 

“...” He didn’t say anything after he picked it up. But his eyes widened and his mouth hung open after a few seconds.

 

“Seriously?” He said, looking at me.

 

“What?”

 

“You should hear this.”

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

“For goodness sake. You really have to hear this Kim Hyunjoong sshi.” He said. And I know it’s really important. Because he called me with my full name. I went to him and took my phone. Haerin was still talking at the other line.

 

“Oppa? Do you hear me?”

 

“What did you say?” I said with a sarcastic tone.


”Oppa, I’m pregnant! Our child!” She said, I hung up right after she said those lines. The word “Our child” gave me goose bumps. I didn’t even do anything with her.

 

“Waeyo?” Kyujong asked me, looking at my expression. I was confused? Angry? Mad at myself?

 

“I don’t know. I’m off.” I took my car key and went to my car.

 

I didn’t know where to go now. My mind were all messed up. I just kept driving to nowhere.

 

“Am I that stupid? The person I loved before dumped me for another man. And now when I’ve finally fallen for a girl, I got dumped because I got framed up with another girl..” I thought to myself.

 

But maybe I was deep thinking, I didn’t even realize a car went on a crazy speed, going to my direction. It was a one way road. I didn’t even know why there was a car in this road. I drove to the side to avoid that car and let it passed first. But.

 

*Crash*

 

They crashed their car onto mine. Two persons came out from that car, walking onto me. I wasn’t sure they were guys. Because I think I knocked my head really hard, and my head was spinning.

 

“Wow.. You got it right Reo.. I should give you an applause..” Someone said.

 

“Yeah.. Just don’t tell Junsu about this.. But.. should we tell our lovely stupid Vincey? That we already knew his weakness..”