Are they really brothers?

Bonds of reason

Chapter 43 – Are they really brothers?

 

“Wow.. I never knew that Vince’s contractor is a very good looking guy..” A woman said and I felt a pair of hands grabbing my face one I regained my consciousness.

 

“Shut it sis..” said a man called.. Reo?

 

Well, I couldn’t see anything now. Like I was trapped in the darkness. My hands got tied up on a chair, same goes to my body.

 

“Why are you so quiet man.. Speak a word..” The other man said as I felt someone smacked my head.

 

“He’s not going to say anything.. Just go directly to the main problem..” Reo said in a perfect English, sounded irritated.

 

“Right then.. You have to answer this honestly.. Or else you’ll regret it..” The other man said to me. Removing the eye patch that was put on my eyes.

 

Two guys and a woman were standing in front of me.

 

“Hurry up and ask or I’ll do it my way..” Reo’s voice came from a guy in his 20s. Around my age. Wearing a very casual clothes with his hair perfectly styled.

 

“My name’s Vanessa.. 23.. Single..” The woman whispered in my ear and gave me goose bumps. She’s pretty, y.. But she looked like a sl*t.

 

“Quit it Vanessa.. Where is Vincent?” The other guy said to me.

 

“Why should I tell you.” I said to them, without even looking.

 

“Tell us now. Or you’ll regret for what’ve you done now for not telling the truth..” That guy raised his voice.

 

“Lower your voice. Or else Junsu will know.. Jeez..” Reo said then he came up to me. “You don’t want to speak up?” He said with a calm tone. But there’s a hint of threatening on his voice.

 

“No.” I said. A punch landed on my face right after. “Don’t touch my face.” I said to the other guy that punched me.

 

“What will you do then??” He said and he wanted to reach me. But he was thrown away before he could lay a finger on me. Cool powers.

 

“Are you testing us now boy?” Vanessa said.

 

“Vanessa stop.” Reo said before she could do anything. But she was still trying to get me. And well.. The action part starts now.

 

 

-A few moments later-

 

 

“Shoot..” I mumbled when I realized my nose bled due to the exhaustion of using too much power.

 

“Seems like your body couldn’t resist the effect of your power huh?” Reo said while he was taking care of his knocked down siblings. “Don’t worry, I won’t fight you.. Not now..” He said as if my face was an opened book, and he was doing something like what Vince always did to me. Healing.

 

“So are you guys.. The same like..” I was trying to said Vince, but it just couldn’t went out from my mouth.

 

“Vince? Yeah we are.. He has 4 brothers and one sister.. That’s us. The other 2 are still somewhere far away..” He said. “Anyway.. You’re the best out of all his apprentices..” He said again.

 

“You were close to him before?”

 

“What do you expect? I’m just 2 years older..”

 

“Why did you want to.. finish him off so bad then?”

 

“Me? I won’t do that if I have another choice.. But seems like that’s the only choice for me.. And I have to admit.. That he’s really stupid..” H lifted up Vanessa and turned to face me before he left.

 

“I’m Reo by the way..” He said.

 

“Why did you tell me those things? About you.. And Vince.” I asked him. There’s no need to ask that I think. But I just wanted to ask though.

 

“It’d be more interesting if we already know each other on the next meeting right?” He said in a perfect English and went to the door. “Oh, that’s the exit.. And tell Vince, the time will come.. Soon.” He pointed at a door at the corner of the room and finally left after saying his messages for Vince.