New day

Bonds of reason

Chapter 1 - New day

 

“Hyung!! Yah! Hyung wake up!!” Kyujong said, made me jumped on my bed.

 

“What? Aish.. You.. Go back to sleep.. What time is it..” I said to him, he’s the son of the owner of this mansion.

 

“Almost eight in the morning.. Means we’re almost late.. And you’re having nightmare again you know..” He said, he’s ready to go and waiting for me.

 

“You go.. I don’t have the mood to go..” I said and buried my head onto the pillow.

 

“No, We both have to go.. Dad said no matter what we have to go..” He pulled me off the bed with his gorilla strength.

 

“Aish..” I walked to my closet and get a shower.

 

“Hyung! Hurry!! We’re gonna be late!!” He banged the bathroom’s door.

 

“I’LL DRIVE!!!” I shouted, sometimes I really couldn’t stand this guy. I really don’t want to drive either. But it’s the fastest way to get to college. I went out after a few minutes and couldn’t find Kyujong.

 

“KIM KYU JONG!! IF YOU DON’T COME OUT RIGHT NOW I’LL LEAVE YOU WITH DORRY!!” I shouted again. And he popped out from nowhere right after I mentioned my dobberman’s name.

 

“Arasso, Kaja..” He said with a slice bread on his mouth. And we went in onto his car. “Why should we use my car?” He asked, pointing at his Lamborghini.

 

“Faster than mine..” I said and started the engine. And get in the road. I really love this car.

 

“Hyung!! Could you drive a little bit slower??” He asked.

 

“What??” I said almost yelling. I couldn’t hear what he said because of the loud audio with stereo on his car.

 

“COULD YOU DRIVE SLOWER??!” He shouted at my ear and made me hit the brake.

 

“You want to drive?” I asked him and acted like I wanted to get out to change position.

 

“N-no.. We’ll be late.. Arasso, drive as you want..” He gave up.

 

“That’s my brother..” I said, messing his hair and got into driver’s chair and once again started the engine.

 

“Ready? You could count to 15 until we arrive at that bloody college..” I said.

 

“Arasso.. 1..2..3..4..” He started counting as I hit the gas. We arrived in 18 seconds.

 

“3 seconds slower than you told me..” He said with a teasing smile.

“You counted too fast.. Search for a slot.. We’re lucky if we could find one at this time..” I commanded him as I drive slowly to look for a slot. I stopped in front of a few bunches of girls. I honked the horn. The girls got surprised and dismissed, leaving a guy with his basket ball behind.

 

“Yah Youngsaeng-ah!! Don’t you have anywhere else to have a fanmeeting?” I yelled to him.

 

“Yah! What time is it!!” He yelled over me and pointed to his watch.

 

“Not my fault!” Kyujong shouted.

 

“Park the car..” I gave him his key and he handed it over to one of his friend.

 

“Waeyo? You’re not like usual..” Youngsaeng asked me.

 

“This kid over here already getting on my nerves in the early morning..” I smacked Kyujong’s head.

 

“You won’t wake up.. And it’s almost 8.. Not early morning..” He said.

 

“Whatever.. We have to hurry.. The first subject is physic..” I said and rushing to my class.

 

“Y-yah!! Wait!! I haven’t made my homework yet!!” Youngsaeng yelled from afar, but I already in front of the class and waving a hand to him.

 

“Excuse me..” I said and found the whole class were looking at me.

 

“Hyunjoong sshi.. You’re late for the 37th time!! Where’s your brother?” he said, shaking his head while the girls were chuckling at me at the back of the class. And Kyujong came in.

 

“I’m... really sorry Mr Alan, my brother won’t wake up and I had problem on waking him up, you know.He sleeps like a dead person. But really, we’re not late according to my watch.” He said without breathing even once. And Youngsaeng came in right after Kyujong finished his line.

 

“Mianhe Mr Alan.. For being late..” He said between breathing.

 

“I don’t care if you’re late.. What about your homework?” He said, crossing his arm on his chest.

 

“Uh..”

 

“You didn’t do it again don’t you!? You three!! Get out!” He shouted to us like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Me too?” Kyu asked absent mindedly.

 

“Yes, you too.. Now get out!!” He shouted and we three went out from our class.

 

“That old man.. He never changes..” I said while walking with them towards the gym.

 

“You’re the one that never changes Hyung..” Kyujong sighed.

 

“What?”

 

“Uh.. Nothing.. Did you see Jungm-“ He said but he didn’t continue because of a girl running through his direction with someone chasing him from behind.

 

“Yah yah yah! Kim Hyung Jun.. What are you doing this time?” Youngsaeng catched him.

 

“Me? Nothing.. She just went too sensitive..”

 

“Yea.. She’s the 28th girl that went too sensitive in front of you..” I chuckled looking at this little playboy.”Want to play for a game?” I said, taking away Youngsaeng’s ball from him.

 

“Arasso.. I don’t have class today..” Hyungjun said, scratching his head.

 

“You don’t want to have class today..” Kyujong corrected him. We all laughed at them. And arrive at the basketball gym.

 

“I’ll team up with Kyujong, and Hyunjoong with Hyungjun..” Youngsaeng said and we started our game. Youngsaeng pointed a threepoint for the start. No wonder he’s the captain of basketball team of our college. Kyujong was the next to point.

 

“Wait-wait.. It’s not fair!!” I said, wanted to wiped the sweat from my neck when I realized something was missing.

 

“Crap.. Did you see my necklace??” I looked around asked them. 4 Boys just arrived at the gym. The second guy want holding a ring and playing with it.

 

“Give it back..” I said.

 

“It’s yours??” He said and gave me a disgusting smile.

 

“I’ll give you 3 seconds.. You’ll know what’ll happen in 3 seconds if you didn’t give it back to me.. 1..” I said, losing my temper.

 

“Man.. You better give him back his ring or else..” Hyungjun didn’t finish, he just sighed. Bcause he know for sure what’ll happen.

 

“2..” I continued. But he still didn’t move from where he stand and just tossing the ring up and down.

 

“Deadmeat..” Youngsaeng said.

 

“3..”