Another brand new day? Don’t think so.

Bonds of reason

Chapter 4 – Another brand new day? Don’t think so.

 

“Hyung, you seem so happy.. God.. It’s still one more hour till we got home..” Jungmin said after woke up from his short nap.

 

“Anni.. It’s yours right? The love letter..” I pointed at the brown envelope above the books.

 

“Yea.. Waeyo.. You see it?” He asked me surprised.

 

“No, only the sender.. So, you’re going to accept her?”

 

“I don’t know.. She’s smart.. Good looking, kind, attractive.. Ugh, don’t know..” I never saw him like this before. Looking confused over a love letter. Maybe he like her too. That’ll be a good opportunity to make her pay.

 

“It seems like you like her too.. Just accept her..” I , wanting my plan to work.

 

“You think so hyung?” He asked me. I nodded.

 

“I’ve seen her.. She’s not bad you know..” I told him and left a confused Jungmin alone at the library. And went to the gym to see Youngsaeng.

 

“Waeyo? You got a new girlfriend?” He said at my wide smile while shooting a few free throws.

 

“No, nothing.. I just have some plans that most probably will work..” I took a ball and shoot a three point.

 

“Where’s Kyujong?”

 

“Flirting..”

 

“With the cafeteria girl?” He asked, his eyes widened.

 

“Why? You seem so care about his love life for this one..” I said to him. He never care about our love life. I meant he never really care. He just knew a new girl and suddenly we went out together and else.

 

“Anni.. She’s.. Pretty..” He blushed.

 

“Aigoo Youngsaeng-ah.. I could see so many cupid here..” I stared at the air in front of me.

 

“Aish.. Wanna play for a game?” He asked me. I just nodded. It’s better than studying at class I think. We played for a game with a no wonder result. He won for 35-18. He played like there’s no tomorrow. Well, he always played like that. We went for one more game and one more and one more. And the outcomes are 3-1. I won at the third game. We were dead exhausted after the fourth and decided to stop.

 

“Let’s go find Kyujong..” He said after drinking 2 bottles of water in one shot.

 

“Where? He could be everywhere you know.. A hyperactive boy..” I said, Kyujong never stay still. He could but he won’t. Except for some subject with a very deadly teacher like history.

 

“No.. We don’t have to search for him..” He said pointing at Kyujong who was flirting with that cafeteria girl.

 

“Kyujong-ah!” I waved at him, motioning him to come here. He left the girl behind and went over me and Youngsaeng.

 

“Wae?” He asked absent mindedly.

 

“..Uhm.. Nothing..” I said to him after thinking what should I say to him but couldn’t find any.

 

“Aish.. Hyung.. You don’t know how hard I have to go through until this step..” He sighed.

 

“First day.. You already asked for her number.. Second day, you’re already flirting at the school corridor.. What’ll you going to do on third..” I shook my head, looking at my little foster brother.

 

“Yah!! Who are you to do that!!” A girl yelled from afar and I could her someone got slapped. And yea.. A girl running through our direction with Hyungjun chasing her behind. She was the new girl that Hyungjun mentioned at the cafeteria. The one with black hair looked like a model.

 

“Stop it right there Mr.Playboy..” Youngsaeng stopped him from chasing that girl.

 

“Seems like someone got slapped..” Kyujong said in a teasing tone.

 

“Shut up..” Hyungjun said while caressing his cheek. Youngsaeng just keep chuckling.

 

“What’s so funny hyung..”

 

“It’s the first time you got slapped.. What did you do anyway..” Youngsaeng said keep chuckling.

 

“What’s her name anyway, you don’t mention it or something..” I asked him.

 

“..Uh.. I don’t know.. Haven’t ask her yet..” He said.

 

“You don’t know that girl’s name and yet you’re already taking a step forward? Aish.. Could you turn to be a little less playboy..” I shook my head.

 

“Ugh.. I couldn’t think.. I’m hungry..” He said and walked to the cafeteria with us following behind. Jungmin was sitting with that annoying girl, L something.

 

“Whoa.. Would you mind to introduce her to us?” Kyujong asked him.

 

“My new girlfriend, Lea..” He whispered to Kyujong’s ear but we could still hear it.

 

“Ah.. I see..” Kyujong said and then sit between Youngsaeng and me. That girl threw a glare at me which I ignore it.

 

“Lea, how could you turned up with him..?” Hyungjun asked that Lea girl. She just blushed. Well, I have to admit that she’s cute. But still, annoying.

 

“Yah! Don’t ask such an unnecessary question!” Jungmin smacked Hyungjun’s head and the two already start bickering.

 

“Youngsaeng oppa, Hyungjoong oppa.. I’m having a birthday party the day after tomorrow.. Would you come?” A girl came by to our table and ask Youngsaeng those things. I’m so so confused with all these girls.

 

“Sure, we will..” Youngsaeng gave her his best dimpled smile.

 

“What’s her name?” I whispered to him but he just shook his head.

 

“Hey Xin!” Kyujong waved at the girl he flirted with before and motioned her to come over.

 

“All, this is Xin Lin.. Xin, the others..” He introduced her, Youngsaeng turned his head over to keep his head from blushing. Only I could see his pinky cheek.

 

“Where’re you going?” Kyujong catched her hand when she turned over after introducing.

 

“I have job to do oppa..”

 

“Ah.. Arasso..” He said, letting her go and motioned her to call him later. I could see jealous on Youngsaeng’s eyes. But maybe it’ll be better if he settle things his own way.

 

“What?” I said, noticing Lea’s glare at me. She just shook her head.

 

“I’m damn bored.. I’ll just go back home.. Could I use your car?” I asked Kyujong.

 

“No.. You could use a taxi..”

 

“Aish.. I’ll just walk.. Youngsaeng-ah.. Wanna come?” I asked Youngsaeng.

 

“You know.. Sometimes you’re so smart..” He said and joined me in.

 

“Anyone else?” I asked the others and they just shook their head. So we took our leave. We did a little jog on our way to my home. He kept dribbling and sometimes passed it over to me. Suddenly 1 black limo and a S-class mercedez stop in front of us. 3 guys wearing black suit came out and they seemed well trained. Youngsaeng only got a little fighting skills, so it’s all about me. But they only came up to me and said, “Kim Hyun Joong?” I nodded.

 

“Come with us..” He dragged me over but I resisted.

 

“No, why should I go with.. you?” I said looking at them from head to toe.

 

“Don’t force us..” They did a fighting stance.

 

“Yea? Try me..” I said. And they came up to me. Dodge. Punch with your right while the left’s guarding the face, aim it right on his chest. Slap both of his ears after he lost the balance. And threw 2 other punches right onto his nose. One down. Youngsaeng did the same like what I’ve tought to him before. Two down. One more to go.

 

“I’ll go..” I said and stepped onto that guy’s left lap with my left foot and slam his face with my knee. Three down. But I could se another 4 persons came out from the limo and knocked Youngsaeng out. I managed to call him out, 4 persons with well trained body would beat me up.

 

“Yah Youngsaeng-“

 

*Smack*