The memories

Bonds of reason

 

Chapter 32 – The memories.

 

-Next day-

 

 

“Wake up..” Someone nudged me.

 

“Jeez, your temperature won’t go down..” I finally recognize the voice. No other than Vince.

 

“You stayed up here all night?” I asked him. He nodded.

 

“Here, eat this..” He handed me something like a medicine? Not sure what it is. “Just eat it up..” He said, looking at my questioned expression.

 

“Where’s Youngsaeng?” I asked.

 

“Kitchen..” He said and threw himself to the bed and I suddenly remembered something.

 

“Don’t hate me if this turns out bad.. The thing that is coming for you is something that even I couldn’t handle.. Well, just don’t hate me. I really don’t want it to turned out like how it was, but I’ll try my best to prevent it..” “I don’t want to see anyone die because of me anymore..”

 

“And so, if that time really comes.. Let me be the best of your friends before it has finally arrive..”

 

What the hell did he mean? Die because of him? Best of my friends? Aish.. He’s making me confused. It was the first time he acted like that.

 

“How do you feel?”

 

“Hot.”

 

“Aish.. Better or what?” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Better, I think.. I wanna go home..” I got off from the bed, took my key and went outside, he went out with me.

 

“Hey.. Know what?” Youngsaeng said when he came up to me.

 

“You insisted that I had to come but instead, you left me yesterday and called her to take care of me. But as you know, things won’t go well between me and her..” I sighed. The last line was extremely true. Things won’t go well between us.

 

“Yah, I don’t know okay.. You passed out when they brought you here, and I just called Lea because I need to go.. Or else my love life would end up..”

 

“Xin was going to break up with you? Why?”

 

“Long story.. You’re going back?” He asked. I just nodded and went for my car with Vince.

 

“I’ll drive..” Vince said, motioning to pass him the key. I just did. I don’t have the energy to drive.

 

“Are you asleep yet?” He could hear he asked on our halfway home. But I remained silent.

 

“Please don’t let him know.. At least not now..” He mumbled.

 

 

-A couple hours later-

 

 

“Jeez.. I’m dead tired..” I mumbled when I woke up from my deep sleep. I sat right up on my bed and saw my ring was on the table. I never took it off before. Not even once.

 

“Ouch!”  I yelled when I was touched that ring. The ring was burning up. I could hear a lot of voices starting to fill up my head.

 

------------------

 

“Come on Vince, kill him.. Or I’ll kill this girl over here..”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey.. You know I love you, but I couldn’t be with you anymore..”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are you? You’re just a spirit on a magic ring..”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re cursed since from the beginning.. Master’s biggest mistake was he ever created you.. But he keep saying you would be the most powerful.. Such nonsense..”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Vincent, you still remember the rule right?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
”You were created to destroy! Not to protect!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Vince.. Please.. Help me..”

 

------------------

 

“Hey..” Someone nudged me.

 

“Huh?” I turned my head and found Vince placed his hand on my shoulder.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

 

“What’s wr- O-oh.. nothing.. Really..” I said as I put back the ring on the table.

 

“Huh? You’re weird..” He said and touched my forehead. “I could continue to torture you soon..” He said then turned my Xbox on. “Wanna play?” He asked.

 

“N-no.. I’ll.. just find some food..” I said and walked out, leaving him behind with a questioned look.

 

“Weird..” I heard he mumbled and turned his face to the TV screen.

 

What was that? Where were those voices came from? And it has something to do with Vince? I think my head will explode anytime.. To many questions..

 

“Hyung, I heard from Vince that you’re having a fever right?” I heard Kyujong when I made my way to the kitchen.

 

“Uh.. Yeah.. How was the dinner?”

 

“It was great.. I beat up her ex..” He said and drank up his juice.

 

“You beat up her ex? Really? How?”

 

“I don’t know.. He popped up from nowhere and started to say nonsense about Jojo.. So.. Yeah.. I ended up fighting with him..” He said.

 

“How’s she then?”

 

“She’s still sleeping.. She was crying all night..”

 

“Sleeping? How do you know?”

 

“She’s in my room..” He said with a straight face.

 

“She’s in your room?! For goodness sake Kim Kyujong.. What’ve you done?” My eyes widened.

 

He spitted back the juice he drank. “Hyung!! What are you thinking? Jeez.. I was sleeping there all night!” He said, pointing at the couch on the living room.

 

“Oh.. Mianhe..” I chuckled.

 

“No way I would do that to her..” He mumbled and went upstairs.

 

I went back to my room with a slice of bread on my hand. Vince was still playing. Locked his stare on the TV screen.

 

I took a shower for 15 minutes and then came out. I almost forgot what happened before when I just woke up when I took my ring and replace it on my index finger. A few scenes played automatically on my mind. The scenes that I’ve never seen before.

 

------------------

 

“Vince.. Remember.. Your fate is to destroy..” Someone said to Vince who was standing in the middle of a big hall.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Could you choose between your best friend and your lover?” Another person said, pointing a gun at him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You’re really good at this Vince..” Someone said to him in the middle of the sea of blood. “I knew that you’re perfect, not like the others I’ve made..”

 

“No..” Vince looked at his blood stained clothes.  He broke down in tears, looking at the corpses that were covered in blood.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oppa.. Why did you do this..” A girl came up to him, facing his back.

 

“I..I couldn’t be with you anymore..” Vince answered her, but his eyes were full of pain and sorrow. A tear trickled down to his cheek before he stepped into the darkness.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What do you want to do now? Safe him? Or let him die like the others..” I heard the same person that always threatened him. Vince looked so pale. With worried on his eyes. As I could hear another person was groaning is an incredible pain.

 

“No! Don’t.. Please don’t.. I.. I’ll do whatever you want.. So please.. release him..”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Is this.. Vince’s memories?