A stranger

Bonds of reason

Chapter 3 – A stranger

 

“Because of the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, the prince of Austria. Austria declared a war with Serbia..” I wrote those things down in the cafeteria with the rest two while Hyungjun is flirting with a new girl and Jungmin back onto his laptop.

 

“Is it Serbia?” Youngsaeng asked me.

 

“I.. don’t know.. How should I remember it.. We studied all those things last year..” I said and continued my writing. I wrote a lot of unnecessary things or you could even say it’s all bull and only 70% of it are true.

 

“Aish.. I’m going crazy before reaching 2 thousand.. Jungmin-ah.. Help me a bit..” Kyujong said nudging Jungmin. Came to my surprise, he looked up.

 

“Arasso, just a bit..” He said and started to write down a few paragraphs.

 

“Yah! You never helped me when I asked it before! But you helped Kyujong right after when he asked!!” Hyungjun smacked Jungmin’s back.

 

“Yah! You’re busy flirting with all those girls!! Why should I help you?” Jungmin replied, leaving my work behind and started to bicker with Hyungjun.

 

“Mr.Rio is really going to get you this time if you’re continuing all those bulls..” Youngsaeng said to me.

 

“Aish.. He always get me.. I don’t even care anymore..” I said to him, and he just sighed and shook his head. 4 male students that got beat up by me passed by my table. 4 pairs of eyes are looking at me with fierce stare.

 

“What?” I said. They all changed their expression right after I said those line.

 

“Waeyo??” Jungmin asked me looking at my attitude.

 

“They touched.. No.. They’re playing with his ring.. And they got beat up..” Kyujong explained to him.

 

“Really? For goodness sake.. They’re seniors.. And they’re the worst gang ever..” Jungmin replied.

 

“They couldn’t even touch my uniform.. God.. 3000 more to go..” I said and looking at the papers above the table.

 

“What? So fast..” Youngsaeng said and continued writing.

 

“I’m going to finish this later.. I’m sick..” Kyujong said and walked to the counter where to meet the girl before.

 

“Hey there pretty..” He whispered to the girl’s ear, but I could still hear it. The girl just chuckled from anything that he said. Drowned by his charm.

 

“Maybe I should continue it later too..” Youngsaeng said and took his training bag and went to the gym.

 

“God.. I’m so sleepy.. Wake me up later if it’s time to go home.. I don’t have mood for classes..” Jungmin said, closing his laptop and went to his spot, the library. Maybe he’s lacking at study on normal subject in class, but he always sleeps with books around him. Maybe his brain could absorb things when he’s asleep.

 

“What’re you gonna do?” I asked Hyungjun.

 

“I don’t kn- Wow.. who is she?” He said while a girl passed by him. A pretty tall girl with a very nice body I think. With her black hair and books on her hand. She walked like a model.

 

“I don’t know.. Go get her.. I know that’s what you’re going to do..” I said. And no wonder. He got up from his seat and came to that girl. I watched him from behind. Looked like his target is not an easy one. He had to chase her everywhere when he was finally be able to have a little chat with her.

 

*Bump

 

Someone bumped onto me and she spilled some milk onto my uniform, then she fell right in front of me. A girl with dark brown hair, tied up on a ponytail.

 

“W-what the..” I said, looking at my uniform.

 

“Yah! Do you think this cafeteria is yours? Could you sit on your place?!” She yelled to me after getting up. It’s the first time of my life that someone I just knew, or I don’t even know who she is yelled to me.

 

“Yah!! Use your eyes!! You’re the one who bumped onto me while I was sitting still!!” I yelled back to her. Every pair of eyes in that cafeteria were looking at us.

 

“What!? Well yea, I bumped onto you, but you only said “What the..” instead of helping me after I fell over!” She yelled back again, looking me straight on the eyes with her dark green eyes.

 

“You don’t even say sorry after bumping at me and just yelled at me!!” I couldn’t stand this girl. She’s pretty, but her prettiness were gone after yelling to me like that.

 

“Yah yah! You two stop! Lea stop.. Hyung stop..” Hyungjun said, walking to us.

 

“You know her?!” I asked him.

 

“Yea.. My classmate..”

 

“You know him?!” She asked Hyungjun.

 

“Where are you these past 1 year.. No one in this school doesn’t know him..”

 

“Oh, I’m really sorry.. Whoever you are.. You made a really really really really bad first impression..” She said in a sarcastic tone.

 

“Oh, your impression in my vision are a very big zero!!” I said to her.

 

“Aish.. Would you two stop.. Come here hyung..” He dragged me away from her.

 

“Who the hell is that monster?” I asked him after we left the cafeteria, heading to the library.

 

“Come on hyung.. She’s pretty doesn’t she..” He chuckled at something that I couldn’t get what is it.

 

“Are you blind??? That girl over there almost gave me hypertension!” I said to him, tried to calm down. It’s been a long time since I yelled to someone like that.

 

“I know hyung.. But she’s really really fine.. Well, she just doesn’t talk to many guys..” He said.

 

“And you’re included inside of those small amount of people right..”

 

“Nope.. But I’m almost there..” He gave me a wink and went to another girl from his class that was just went out from the library. He never gets tired of girls.

 

“Jungminnie..” I said as I walked by to his spot. The corner beside the big big window. He was sleeping with math, history, physics, biology books around him. I was looking throughout the papers then I found a letter, a love letter from a girl I think. We all do receive a lot of love letter, so I don’t mind looking at it. But something caught my eyes.

 

“With Love, Lea.” Lea? Why is it sounds so familiar? It was written with her class on it. She was in the same class with him and Hyungjun.

 

“No way..” I realized something after I read the class.

 

“She’s going to get it from me..” I smiled to myself.