Am I really lucky? I don't think I am

Bonds of reason

Chapter 27 – Am I really lucky? I don’t think I am.

 

“Oh.. I was just showing him my newest project..” Vince said, he touched my ring and in a second the symbol had turned into a carpet with that symbol on it.

 

I don’t know why he had to lie, he’s the one that told me I don’t have to lie to them.

 

“Okay then..” Youngsaeng said, it’s harder to convince him than to convince anyone else.

 

“Oh! You play basketball?” Vince went over him, pointing at his basketball. “Wanna play for some games?” Vince asked them. They all nodded.

 

“Oppa, I’ll go search for Al then..” Joelle said to Kyujong.

 

“I’ll team up with Hyunjoong.. Is that okay?” Vince asked them. They were looking at him with a weird expression and then looked at me with a questioned face.

 

“Arasso.. Your ball..” Youngsaeng said, passing him the ball.

 

“A little trick won’t be a problem right?” Vince whispered at my ear.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Try to use it..” He said, and we started the game. Vince was so good at basketball, almost the same as Youngsaeng. I tried to imagine something as I concentrated on the ball. But my imagination gone wild before I could stop it, and everything looks so impossible. Extremely impossible.

 

“Wait wait!! Time out!!” Vince shouted at them, panting from running. “I told you to use some trick, not imagining somekind of impossible things.” He whispered. Firstly, it’s not my fault. My imagination could gone wild within seconds.

 

“You need more training for sure..” He said and acted like he was out of breathe. Like he had an asthma.

 

“Vince-sshi!! You okay?” Lea came up to him wanting to help him, but I didn’t feel jealous or anything. Vince nodded and acted liked he’s in pain.

 

“I’ll take you to your home okay?” Kyujong said while he and Jungmin were helping him to stand.

 

“No, I’ve always lived alone..”

 

“I’ll take you to my home then, since you’ll be staying over..” Kyujongg said.

 

“What? Now?” I asked him.

 

“Aish hyung.. Of course now.. Do you want to see him died in our hand?” Jungmin said. It’s not like he could die. He’s a spirit that already lived for a thousand years.

 

“Hyung.. Could you take him home? I need to find Joelle first..” Kyujong asked me.

 

“Do you need some help?” Youngsaeng asked me while Jungmin passed Vince to me.

 

“Say no..” Vince whispered to me. No? Does he want me to take him all over the way to my car? Maybe I’ll just leave him here.

 

“... No.. I’ll.. just take him to my car now..” I said to Youngsaeng. I don’t even know why I did like what Vince said. It just came out from my mouth.


”Yah! Stop acting!” I smacked his shoulder lightly when we was already outside, but he’s still acting sick.

 

“Phew.. Am I good?” He grinned at me.

 

“I should send you to Hollywood tomorrow..” I said to him and walked to the carpark. But he pulled me back half way to the carpark.

 

“What?” I asked him. He pointed at Al and Hyungjun who was standing next to each other, leaning on the wall.

 

“Why do you seems so serious?” Al asked him. Hyungjun was closing his eyes, thinking maybe. Or he wanted to make a move.

 

“Do you like the moon?” Hyungjun asked her.

 

“Yes.. But I like the sun better..” Al said, giving him smile.

 

“I love the sun too.. But I really love the moon, it couldn’t shine if there’s no sun.” He gave her a smile.

 

“Why do you like it if it couldn’t shine by itself?” Al asked. I knew something was coming up in this conversation.

 

“Because.. I feel like I’m the moon.. Who couldn’t shine without the sun..” He said.

 

“Who’s the sun then?”

 

“You.” He said, turning his head to her. And looked straight at her. She was startled? Dazed? Even I was amazed with him. He never did something like this before to a girl, in a serious way I mean.. 

 

“Al. I thought that I’ve fallen for you since we first met.” He said. “But now. I’m sure of my feelings..” He said again.

 

“Hey.. He’s pretty good.. You should be like him.. Have a little confidence..” Vince nudged me. I have my own reason for not telling her my feelings.

 

“Yah! What are you talking about? Don’t be so serious.. You’re making me laugh in a minute..” Al said to him.

 

“I’m serious.. Alicia.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked her, holding her hand.

 

“I.. I.. Need time to think..” She said and left, leaving the sighing Hyungjun behind.

 

“Don’t worry, they’ll get together soon.. Within a week I think..” Vince said, and walked to the carpark.

 

“What? How do you know that? Why do you know everything?” I asked him, catching up with him.

 

“A spirit instinct were just beyond your imagination..” He laughed at himself. And went in the car.

 

“I’ll drive..” He grinned at me, motioning to pass the key to him.

 

“No, you’ll crash my car..” I said to him, going to the driver seat.

 

“I didn’t think I would do that.. But now you mentioned it..” Vince said.

 

-After they arrived-

 

“Yah! I’ll sleep with you okay?” He said to me and went upstairs while I was eating a sandwich. I went up after I finished my sandwich, and found my room was in a mess. It was already in a mess before. But it’s worse now.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” I said and found him at the closet. Standing in front of the mirror. Fixing his hair up.

 

“Vincent.. You’re too handsome..” He said, shaking his head.

 

“Kaja.. We need to practice..” He said.

 

“Practice? There’s another practice?” I asked him. If there’s going to be a lot of it. I’ll die young.

 

“Of course there is.. Do you think you only have a power.. You’re not even good enough with the simplest thing on your power..”

 

“What else then?”

 

“A little action wouldn’t be a problem right?” He said to me and went downstairs.

 

Oh God.. Do I have to go on with him for the rest of my life? I’ll die within a month..