Chapter 2

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your brother dragged you with him into the living room, he stopped when reached it, and there she was, the person that you would be living with, she was a mystery woman, with a cold gaze, but maybe inside she could be a warm person.

She noticed you two and stoop up, you and your brother bowed to her, “Thank you for giving us a home” Your brother said and you looked at him with proud, the woman looked at you two and walked close to your brother and you.

“I'm just doing this because your mother asked to” Her voice was distance and cold as ice, which made shivers down your spine, your brother notice and put you close to him “We really appreciate what you have done” He bowed again to her.

“There are rules you need to follow if you want to live a peacefully life here, Byul will tell you two what are they, but there is one place that you can’t go inside” Her voice became hushy her face was so serious and scary.

“Don’t ever go inside the room next to the Library” You looked at her, she was scary, how could your mother tell her to give you and your brother a home, your mother couldn’t be her friend, it couldn’t be true.

You kept looking at her when you brother pushed you smooth and you turned to him “ Byul is there, go to her, she will take you to your room” The woman said and turned around to sit on the same place, drinking her coffee.

You brother and you walked to the maid named Byul, she smiled at you, she was different, a lot different than than the woman in the living room, “Come, this way please” You and your brother followed her, you two passed a lot of rooms when suddenly she stopped.

She turned to your brother and opened the door “ Here is your room sir” Your brother didn’t liked it very much when people called him that, “Don’t call me that, I have a name” The maid put her head down with shame.

“It’s just that I’m the maid” She said and your brother smiled at her “Please call me Maru” Your brother was a really nice guy and something was telling you that Byul liked him.

Who ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter