Chapter 39 : New school

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

Weeks later.....

It has been a few weeks since everything happen and you and luhan got closer and you found out many things about him, he and the others had helped you to control your hunger and tried to find out your power but for some reason they just found one even thought Kris thought that you had other.

It was a rare one, any spell our power that would be throw at you would vanish, like you annulled it, it was pretty usefully.

Luhan at night would come to your room and you would drink his blood, you were already comfortable at doing that an as always he would tease you and you became shy, he was really kind and warm and for some reason everything you were waiting for him hoping that he would open that door and great you with a smile.

Today you had invited Hye mi to your house to finish the things for the school festival, Hye mi had been going to your house and then she meet Luhan and the others but something was really unexpected, Hye mi got closer to Lay and that goes to him, the two of them got closer and for some reason she seemed that she liked him.

You hold Hye mi wrist and made her look at you "I'm here" You said smiling at her but she just glanced ne more time at Lay that was watching TV and turn to you "Come on" You said and dragged her with you to your room.

As you open the door you let go of her wrist and she sat on your bed looking at the floor while playing with her feet, you gave her a glare and then sat next to her "Hye mi?" You called her name and she looked at you "Do you like Lay?" You asked all of sudden and she was taken for surprise.

Hye mi blushed and tried to avoid your eyes "That was to direct" she said trying to find a place to hide but you just laugh "You know you can tell me" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter