Chapter 10

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You took a deep breath and went inside the room.

As you walked into the room, you looked around, it was big, with white walls and a large table in the middle, the walls were full with shelves with books, some of them looked like it has been a centuries since they were open.

There was a mirror around the room books in the floor, you walked next to the table and you notice a old book open on top of the table, it looked like someone had been reading it.

You looked around, as you didn’t saw anyone you held the book and blew the dust away, you took a deep breath and flip through the pages, the paper was already yellow and it looked like a diary.

In some pages there were dates and places and you grew curious, you stop in a page that called your attention, “30. August. 1885” You read it for yourself. “Dear diary, today something really beautiful happen to me” You read and looked around the room.

As you didn’t notice anything you continue to read “Today was my birthday party, my mom prepared this party and I found her beautiful, she says that I’m becoming a woman, even thought I'm just have 16 years old.”

“She must be kidding, but as I was talking with my friends I notice someone from afar that was staring at me with such a gorgeous eyes that melt me, I couldn’t take my eyes from his, it was like magic, he kept looking at me and I did the same.”

“‘How can a man be so beautiful’, I said to myself, I wanted to go to him and ask why he was looking at me but I didn’t found the courage and in that moment I saw he coming in my direction.”

You keep reading the diary, you sigh as you read it “Who is this person?” You asked yourself it, but there was nothing to identify the owner of the diary and moreover who would leave her diary behind?

The questions keep coming to you, but none of them had answer and you couldn’t figure it out, for some seconds you would look at the door and see if someone would come in.

It would be really bad if your aunt saw you in there, she would kill you and then give you to the dogs, just by thinking it shiver went down your spine.

You let out those thoughts and went back to the diary.

“5.Setember.1885” you read “I have been meeting that guy from my birthday party, it hasn’t been so long since I meet him, but he is a great person and he cares a lot about me”

“I really like people like that, and somehow I feel good and safe around him, I think the spell he throw at me is workin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter