Chapter 50 : My blood

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

 

"Jealous?" you said as you sat in a bench beside you.

You keep thinking about what he said and trying to understand why he was jealous of Minhyuk, there was no need but for some reason your heartbeat started beating fast and somehow you liked that he was jealous.

As you were lost in your thoughts someone suddenly called "Hana" you looked and saw Xiumin coming to you with a big smile in his face "I found you" he said as he came closer to you "were you looking for me?" you asked and he nooded "yeah, somehow we need your help" he said and you gave him a confused look.

"Can you help us?" he asked and you nooded while you follow him to a room, as he open the room you saw Lay, Tao, Chen painting the walls, as you went inside they looked at you ad smiled "More help" Chen said as he came to you to give you a hug but you step back, Xiumin stopped Chen and made him turn around "you will ruin her clothes" Xiumin said and the rest started to laugh, even you.

"Come here Hana" Lay called and you moved closer to him, "Xiumin didn't bring you by force, right?" he asked and Xiumin looked at him "No, I came because I wanted and by the way where s Luhan?" you asked and Lay looked at the others but they didn't knew "I don't now, do you need to talk to him?" lay asked and you shook your head "it's nothing important, never mind" you said and started helping them painting the wall.

Doing that somehow helped you to forget about what happen.

 

"Thank god, let's rest and do the rest tomorrow" Tao said as he sat on the floor looking at the others hoping that they would agreed, telling the truth even you wanted to rest.

Lay looked at you and you noded telling him that it would be better to do the rest tomorrow "Okay, tomorrow we finish this, but it has to be tomorrow!" Lay said and Tao stood up and a big smile came in is face and walked close to you and gave you a big hug "Thank you" he said and you let out a laugh and hugged him back.

You let go of Tao and walked out of the room, since there weren't many students the school was quiet, just a few but some would be studying and wouldn't like to be bother.

As you walked you started to fell hungry, for 4 days you hadn't drink blood and you were hungry, since you didn't wanted to see Luhan, because he could ask you about that night and you were to shy to meet his eyes.

"What can I do?" you said as you saw a student coming your way with a bottle of blood drinking it, you stooped and looked at the blood and remember that in the cafeteria there was blood for the students, even thought you couldn't drink human blood you wanted to maybe this time you would be able to drink.

So you went your way to the cafeteria.

As you reached the cafeteria you walked to an old lady she was sitting there with nothing to do, since there were no students "Excuse me" You said and she looked at you a little tired she was the only Human in that school, Fei had told you that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter