Chapter 23 : The truth about the diary

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maru was still in shook with what happen a while ago, Hana and his aunt yelling at each other, it was something that he didn't wanted to see ever again but what made him scared were your eyes, when you were close to you Hana eyes became red like blood, and the way she was looking at you made shivers own your spine.

"Come in" Maru heard as his aunt stopped in front of the door that she told Maru and his sister they couldn't open, Maru looked at his aunt with a surprised eyes but she went close to him and hold his hand "Come in, you will understand everything" She said and dragged him with her.

As Maru went inside he looked around and it was like an old room that wasn't cleaned at decades, then he turn his attention to his aunt and she was holding a book that was so old that it was ready to go to trash "What is that?" Maru asked as his aunt wiped the dust on it, which made him cough.

"Something that i had hide very well this is from someone that you know very well" She said and Maru looked at her with a strange gaze, asking himself who could it be "Who?" Maru asked and his aunt smiled at him which made everything more creepy "Your mother" She said and Maru eyes widened.

"Hana has been here once and i end up finding her reading the book, lucky she didn't read everything but now it doesn't matter, it's you who will have to read this, and you will know what you sister is" She said with a cold and icy voice, Maru looked at the book in fear of what could be in there.

She said it was from his mother which made Maru more curious, he spend a few seconds thinking if he really wanted to understand everything  what was happen and then he decided, he stepped closer to his aunt "okay" He said to her and his aunt smirked as she gave him the book.

"When you finally understand what is inside come to me, you will have to learn a lot of things" She said and walked away, as she closed the door Maru sighed just for thinking about his lovely sister and his parents that were death, even thought they aren't their biological parents.

"Mother" He said as he open the first page of the book and sat in the chair that was in the middle of the room "What will i find" He murmur to himself, after a few minutes Maru had been reading the book and he found thing stranger and stranger when finally he read something that made his eyes widened in surprise and in scare.

“So I meet him and he tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter