Chapter 32 : Ha-nuel

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Note: in Italy is the words that she is thinking :3

' So i have a power too? this is confusing' You thought to yourself as you got of the car and walked next to Kris, but suddenly you felt that something was wrong, you could explain what it is, but something was off and of course Kris had notice it too because is face shift and he glared at you and made signal for you to say behind him.

You did what he said and the two of you went inside, it was quiet, to quiet that looked like a death house, when suddenly you felt something looking at you, with a killing fell, as Kris turned around you did the same and for your surprise you saw your aunt and your brother sitting in the couch in front of Luhan and Lay.

For a moment your mind went blank and you wanted to hug your brother and tell him what had happen and he for sure would understand, right? as you looked at him your feet started to move like in their own, you were so happy that tears escaped from your eyes and you run to your brother but in that moment, it was like the world stopped.

As you were going to hug him he pushed you away, it was the first time he had done that type of thing with you, when the two of you were kids you would hug all the time but why was he pushing you and moreover what was the most difficult part was the look in his eyes.

"Maru?" You called his name but it was the same, he was looking at you with an expression that you never saw in your life and was scary, scary to death, your eyes widened as he took your hand from his wrist and looked away in disgusting, your mind was blank and any word was coming out of your mouth.

"Hana?" You heard Luhan calling you with a worried voice, you could fell your tears falling harder and sadness on your body, but you couldn't help it, that was something hard, but you looked at Luhan and you could tell that he was worried about you.

"Kris, take her to her room" Kris nooded and went close to you holding your wrist "I want to stay here" You said all of sudden but Kris didn't let go of your wrist, while you were looking at your brother "Hana, go with Kris" Luhan demanded but you shook your head and wiped the tears that were falling.

"No" you wanted to know why they were there and why your brother did that to you "Hana, i said go to your room" You eyes turned in Luhan direction as he yelled at you standing up from the couch "Kris take her" You were surprised that Luhan yelled at you and it was scary too.

While Kris dragged you with him , you took a last glance at your brother that hadn't looked at you from the start 'Why? Maru, I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter