Chapter 28 : Scent like Chocolate

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was still holding you in his arms as he suddenly open the door of you room, you were still in pain but not as much so you could bear with it, you took a glance at Luhan and had such a serious expression that you didn't saw until now.

He went close to the bed and sat you down, as he looked at you body from head to toe, it was a bit uncomfortable for him to do that but you could see that he was worried and felt it too even thought it was strange, as you tried to understand him Luhan looked at your eyes "Stay here" He said and stood.

"Where are you going?" you asked him "The bathroom" He answer your question and went inside as he closed the door you tried to cough because you felt there was still blood in your throat, it wasn't good at all and at the same time it was strange, the day before Luhan had given you some blood and you didn't had any problem drinking it but why that happen?

You keep asking yourself those questions as you heard the water and Luhan breath, you could hear everything but not just that you could fell his feelings, just some even thought it was hard to do.

As you sighed the bathroom door open and Luhan had a wet towel in his hand, he came closer to you and sat next to you "Turn to me" He said and you did it, Luhan as you did that started cleaning the blood in your mouth and clothes, the smell of blood in the house was so intense that it made disgusting.

Just by smelling that blood it felt like he would come up again and you would trow on Luhan, "How are you felling?" He asked you all of sudden, as he asked that you were taken by surprise and you really didn't knew what to answer, so you nooded, Luhan looked at you but he didn't seemed to belive even thought you didn't spoke.

"If that's a 'I'm fine', stop telling me lies you know I can fell you pain" As Luhan said that your eyes widened why was he felling your pain? or was he just playing, you keep thinking about that, when he suddenly cleaned your mouth "How?" You said and he gave you a look "You have my blood, of course i know" 

You were taken by surprise because you didn't tough he could fell it just because of his blood in your body "It's okay now" 

Luhan stood up and you follow him with your eyes when you saw that he went inside the bathroom again and he had a blood pack, again the smell made you fell really bad inside, like there was something living in your stomach and didn't wanted to take that.

Luhan went close to you and gave you the blood as you shook your head he insisted and stay next to you with the towel next to him "Drink it even thought it is bad you have to" He said but you shook your head once more "I can't, it fells like it is killing me" As you said that Luhan hold your hand and posed the blood pack on her.

"Hana please" You didn't wanted to drink it but at the same time you knew that you had to drink it because you body would need it or you would die and if that happen you couldn't save your brother.

So you hold the pack and looked at Luhan with worried eyes as he gave you a small smile "I'm here if something happens i'm here" He said and you nodded.

You open the blood pack and at the first the smell made you almost throw up, it was like something was pushing, as you touched with your lips in the blood and the first drop of blood touched your throat you slipped the blood right away and the pain c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter