Chapter 51 : 1885

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

Play this Music ►

Luhan open the door of his room with you on his arms and laid you on his bed.

A few minutes before you had fainted and Luhan had to get you out of the bathroom since some student or a teacher could see so he brought you to his own room.

As he laid you he sat next to you and caress your hair while a smile came in his face as he did that "She just give me problems" he said as he joked since you didn't heard him, Luhan cared once more your hair and cover you with the blank as he stood up "It's better if I take a bath" he said and went inside the bathroom leaving you in his bed.

After a while you slowly open your eyes and the darkness went away, you rubbed your eyes and looked around but the place you were wasn't nostalgic, you didn't  knew where you were or why you were in the room, so you in hurry stood up and looked around, it looked like a boy room, there were man clothes in the room but then something catch your attention.

The smell in the room, it was like Luhan, his smell was in the room and then you notice a picture of him on top of his desk "So it is his room?" you said as you stood up to look at the picture from a better view but then something fell.

You turn back and looked at the things on the floor and started picking them, as you pick them you hold something that for some reason seemed familiar, and it was.

You remember the diary that you read in your aunt's house and that one was the same, you frown as you hold it and sat on the bed holding the diary.

"What is this doing here?" you said as you open and inside there was an white envelope, you hold it but put it aside, beside you. You looked once more at the room to see if someone was coming but nothing so you started flip trough pages until something catch your attention.

'30.August.1885' You thought as you remember that it was the same date from the other one, you took a deep breath and started reading it.

'It was a birthday party of some girl from the school that I'm attending, even thought it is not a party that i wanted to be, i had to get myself into Humans.

As I walked around drinking something suddenly I heard a group of girl's laughing together and chatting, i stopped and looked at them from afar when then someone catch my attention, a girl with dark brown hair and a one piece white dress, she was beautiful and I had to agreed.

As I keep looking at her suddenly she notice me and glanced over me with her big round brown eyes, for some reason it was like they were getting me into a spell, a spell that i didn't wanted to get removed.

She keep glancing at me, why was a mere Human so stoning? why a mere Human was doing that to me? She was nothing more than a mere bottle of blood that I would want to drink! but I didn't wanted, it was something else that I didn't understand.

So I walked next to her!

"What is happening?" you said as you flip the rest of the pages, if you remember it right in the other diary the girl notice the guy and he went to her and in this diary it's the man? you were confused, why was the diary of the man in Luhan's hands?

It wasn't him, right? for sure it couldn't be him but he was a vampire and he was old so he could be the one that the girl fell in love, but the way the man was in the diary it didn't looked like Luhan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter