Chapter 74 : Lost

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is happening?" Hana said as she couldn't see a thing and her eyes were covered by something that didn't let her see, she was scared "Luhan?" she called but no one answer, she could only smell some fishy smell.

Something was wrong, where was she? when suddenly she heard something really loud hitting against something and for her surprise what she smelled was Blood, his blood"

[4 hours before] [Play this song] ►

"What do you think?" Luhan asked as he hold your hand and the two of you went inside the hall, it was so pretty that hana couldn't belive, the room as white and a lot of students dancing together, it was amazing.

Hana just couldn't take here eyes from there when suddenly she looked at luhan who came in front of her and handed his hand at her "Does this beautiful woman want to dance with me?" he said with a playfully voice while you let out a bright smile and hold his hand "Of course" she answer and luhan took her to the middle.

He warped his arms around Hana and she glanced around while some students looked at the two for you "Luhan everyone is looking" You sad blushing while he keep your body close to his and moved closer to you ear, you could feel his hot breath against your ear "Don't mind them" he said and looked at you while you melted just by hearing His y voice.

The two looked at each other and keep dancing while the music played, you felt so happy by luhan that you couldn't belive your eyes, begin by his side made your life exciting and funnier, the love he gave you filled your heart everyday.

Everything was so amazing that you were afraid that someday that love and that happiness would disappear.

"Are you okay?" Suddenly Luhan asked and you looked up at his eyes "Yeah, why?" You asked and he gave you a small smile "just because before you looked worried" he said and you right away avoid his eyes.

You didn't wanted to worry him, so you just told yourself that it was nothing and that you would lie to him just today "Nothing, i was just nervous because you didn't came in time" you said as you keep avoiding his eyes, for some reason you thought that he wouldn't belive and would ask you more but he just stayed quiet making you look at him.

he was staring at you with such deep eyes that you couldn't understand what he was thinking "I understand" he answer and you let out a sigh in relief while you two keep dancing.

After a few minutes you glanced over luhan and told him to stop for a bit when suddenly he looked worried "What happen?" you asked as you notice he wasn't looking at you.

You right away followed his gaze and you saw a worried and scared Lay looking at luhan "Luhan?" you called and he looked at you with concern "I will be back, don't go out, okay?" he said as he made you nodding and promising that to him.

"Okay" you answer not knowing the situation and luhan left right away as you saw him leaving with Lay. "What happen?" you thought to yourself as you looked around, Fei was flirting with Junho and you didn't wanted to interrupt, while the others were just enjoying themselves with other girls.

Since luhan left you sighed and walked n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter