Chapter 29 : I will not give up things just because I'm a vampire

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: The word in Italy is What they are thinking inside their minds :3

 

Luhan just let out a small smile as he could feel your harassment, shyness, everything that you were felling, even your heart beat, and strangely he felt happy, it was strange right? Why would he fell that and moreover he shouldn't because... he had promised to protect you and feeling that wasn't in the deal.

Luhan turned away and walked away as he reached a door, a sigh escape from is lips and he lift his head facing the door, he open the door Luhan looked around seeing if someone was watching them, as he made sure that there was no one he went inside and closed the door.

.......

The cold water whipped the rest of blood in your mouth,  you could still fell his blood running inside your body and something that you didn't new, something really strange, as you recalled the memories a while ago, you and luhan facing each other and he looking at you telling things that didn't made sense, made you blush.

"Hana, stop" You said to yourself as you lift your head and looked at the bid mirror in front of you, your mouth was cleaned and wet of the water, but your soul wasn't calmed and you dived your whole face in the water for a couple of seconds before you lift her again.

"It's not time to be thinking this, i have to go" You open the door and dressed as you hold your bag from school.

You walked down stairs and meet Lay that was talking with a maid, maybe one from yesterday, maybe he was playboy? just kidding, Lay was a nice person and he didn't seemed that type of person.

"Hana?" He called you as you stopped almost in front of the front door, you looked back and he went close to you "Where are you going?" He asked as you made a small smile "To school, of course". Lay just stayed there looking at you and you were sure that he was thinking what to do to stop you, when suddenly he hold your arm.

"You can't go, you know that" He said with a worried voice and his fallings, worry, hesitation, and more, you could fell them, but then suddenly you felt Lay guard down and released your harm and started running "Sorry Lay" You yelled as you keep running "Hana" Lay yelled and called you a lot f times but gave up and a sigh escape from his lips.

"This girl isn't easy" He said as he walked away.

You were almost reaching school when you finally stopped running, you couldn't feel Lay anymore and sighed in relief ' I will not give up things just because I'm a vampire, never in my life', that was for sure.

As you reached the gates of school you notice a familiar figure looking around like a lost kitty, as you see her it was like you could forget everything, that you were just a mere Human going to school, you stopped and took a deep breath and closed your eyes "Let's calm down" You said and the students passed by you and gave you a confused look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter