Chapter 54 : My Past

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

Note: Play this music ►

Luhan looked at your hand in his and smiled "Your father handed me a letter when he came to my house with you and your brother" he said and stood up while you watched him grabbing a white envelope and coming to you again.

"This is the letter he wrote to me, if you read it I think you will understand this" you glanced over luhan and took a deep breath before holding the white envelope "it's the letter I saw yesterday" you said as you looked at luhan smiling at you "Your father and mother, they wanted you and your brother to have a normal life so that's why they erased your memories, and that's why they wrote this letter to me when they left you with me.

You glanced once more at Luhan before open the envelope and taking an old letter from inside.

'My dear friend Luhan, I know this is all to sudden that's why I'm writing this to you because i don't have the courage to tell you this face to face.

'I have a request to made, you're the only person that I know that will keep this promise till the end and for our friendship please help me, one last time I begging you, please help me and my family' 

' You know that  married the woman I loved and ran away with here even thought you didn't wanted to come, and because of that love me and her had been followed and hunted by hunters and vampires for breaking rules, but I loved her so much and she loved me back that I didn't wanted to give up on her'

'And because of that love we had a daughter, you already saw her, Hana, she really likes you and I think that when she grows up she will be very loyal to you, and that's why I want you to help me.

'Hunters and vampires are after us more since Hana was born, her blood in a very special that for vampires they really desire it and hunters for preventing vampires to take her blood they want to kill her, that's why we have been running away and now we can't handle it anymore, we have to protect her and Her brother.

'and I hope you can help us, I hope you can protect Hana while we are gone, don't tell anyone who she is daughter, I want her to have a normal life like a Human  and her brother please don't tell him about all this things, he is a human and he has to keep begging a human.'

'We will be away, we have to do what we need as parents, don't you dare to stop us Luhan just keep an eye on Hana and Maru, after those goes out the two of then will go to their aunt's house and will live there without memories of what they are or saw, Hana will not know that she is a vampire and Maru will not find out about that too.'

'The two of them will have a normal life and I want you to protect her from the evil! Please help me one more time, my friend'

"So my father asked you for help, and they knew they were going to die?" you said as the tears came again and Luhan hold again your hand and made you look at him "They did it  to save you, they made it seemed that you died too" he said and your eyes widened as you looked at him.

"But... in the funeral... I was there?" you said almost as a question while luhan glance over the door ust to listen some students passing by "The people there, they didn't knew you were their daughter, for then it was just your brother that had survived and you were just someone that really loved them"

But as Luhan said that you still couldn't understand what he mean, your brother knew that you were his sister and your aunt knew it too why? You keep thinking for yourself when then Luhan cared your hair softly "I did it, that day I was there and I compelled people there to forget about you, just your brother knew and I told your aunt what your parents wanted since your aunt was from other generation, and she really liked you" Luhan said but it was like you couldn't belive what he was saying.

Everything seemed like a dream and was hard to belive such a story.

"So are you saying that everything was a Lie?" you said as you sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter