Chapter 46 : New friends (part 2)

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

"Hana they are there" Fei said while you looked where she was pointing, there was three guys waving at her and s you were looking at them she suddenly hold your wrist and made you follow her to their table.

"Hi Fei" One guy with black hair and a really pretty smile said at her while the others were looking at you "and she is?" he asked smiling at you "She is new, don't d stupid things" Fei warned them and said for you to set beside a boy while she sat beside you.

The boy before smiled at you "The one beside me in Junho and the other one is Junsu" he said and you smiled at them "nice to meet you, I'm Hana" you said and the guy beside you warped his arm around your shoulder "so are you a born vampire or did someone turn you?" he asked.

"Junsu she is new don't you dare to make a move on her" Fei said but Junsu just laugh and turned to you again "so?" he said again and you took a deep breath "I was a human before, so i was turned into a vampire a few mouths' ago" you said and the guys looked at you surprised.

"wow, that is amazing" Junho said and you glanced at hi confused "Why?" you asked as Junsu moved close to you "Normally vampires can't turn humans into vampires, it's not like they can't but it's better if they don't" he said and you glanced at Fei who was listen to him.

"What do you mean? but i  was turned into one" you said and Nichkhun smiled at you "There are vampires who can turn humans into vampires but they are rare because they need to be from the original family, which mean that they need to be one of the six vampires that began this"

He said and you bit your lower lip "Keep going" you said and Nichkhun looked at Junho "If a normal vampire tries to turn a human into a vampire he will he cursed" he said and your eyes widened as you heard what he said, so that would mean that Luhan had a curse because of you?

"I'm not sure what that curse is about, but i just know that we can't turn humans into vampires and that means that the one who turned you is on of the original or he has a curse, but don't mind, he was the one who wanted to turn you" Junho said and smiled at you.

"By the way who turned you?" Junsu asked and you took a deep breath and looked at Fei "Let's not ask that,  think you guys already said to much" Fei said but that moment you felt something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter