Chapter 61 : I just want you to look at me

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

Play this music ►

"How are you feeling now?" Lay asked as he smiled at you and looked once more at your wounds "Much better but Lay?" he looked up and glanced over you "what?" you lower your head and sighed "Why didn't my wounds heal?" you asked while he stood up and sat next to you on the bed.

"As you saw she is a very powerfully witch and she maybe had used wood that's why the bleed didn't stopped" he said and you stared at him for a few seconds before you looked away "Vampire hunters to kill vampires use wood and stab their heart, and that was what Boa used on you" You stood up and eyed lay.

"She wanted to kill me?" you sad with an annoyed and angry voice while luhan hold your wrist and made you sat beside him "She didn't, the way she used it was not to kill you but to stop you from attacking since she notice what your power was." Your eyes widened as you glanced over Lay.

"She knew ?" Lay cared the top of your head and smiled at you "She notice that you had the power to stop other powers but not the second one" you looked at Lay and again he cared your hair.

"Your amazing Hana, those two powers are really rare and you have the two of them" you looked away and stared at the dusty floor "So i can protect me but at the same time attack just by looking at the people eyes?" you asked while Lay nooded and smiled at you "That's s great Hana" you looked up and gave him a smile when suddenly someone knocked at the door.

You and Lay lay looked up and luhan came inside, from the moment he open the door there was already some tension and you didn't felt like you wanted you see his face at that point.

Lay notice what was happening and stood up "I think i will leave you guys alone" but you just grabbed lay shirt and looked at him "There's no need" you sad but lay glanced over luhan "Can you please leave us alone?"Luhan asked and lay nooded while he turn to you and took your hand from his shirt.

"So I will be going" He said and walked outside the room leaving you and luhan there alone.a

"Can you please leave? I want to be alone?" You said while you were facing the floor not wanting to look at his eyes.

You could heard luhan's footsteps coming closer until you saw his shoes but didn't looked up "I asked you something" you sad but he didn't moved a bit and you let out a sigh while trying to know what to do.

At that moment you didn't wanted to see his face, because the kiss would come to your mind, the hug the way he looked at her and when you got hurt and he didn't even went to help you.

It was to much, right? you just wanted him to take care of you at that moment and to comfort you, to be more understanding about you, it wasn't much and it was the only thing you wanted.

"Hana?"Suddenly he spoke but you just didn't answer and stood up in hurry, for a glance you looked at him and then walked to the door, as you were going opening it he hold your wrist and made you turn around and look at him "What happen? what do you have?" he said while you glanced over him but right away avoid his eyes.

"Nothing, I just wanted to be alone" you answer coldly while he let out a sigh "And about Lay? you wanted him here wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter