Chapter 19 : When i don't know myself.

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You became scared and you right away turn around but there was someone looking at you with a worried face.

Your eyes widened as you looked at him and suddenly you remember the crow and you looked back but he wasn’t there anymore, your eyes widened and you looked again in front at Luhan.

Luhan keep looking at you and you stepped back a few steps “Go away” You yelled but he came even closer to you, “Go….” You yelled again and this time you were going to throw him a rock but he grabbed your wrist.

You tried to release yourself from him but he was to strong, “Go away” As you keep yelling at him, he sat you on the bench and he did the same, “I need to talk to you” He said, you knew that he wanted to talk but you didn’t wanted.

It was already, you didn’t even know how many times he kept repeating that like ‘I have to talk to you’, and you knew it already.

“I don’t want to listen, go away” You yelled back as you keep trying to release yourself from him.

You tried to stoop up but he gabbed your wrist even more stronger and made you sit again “Let me go” You yelled again and Luhan made you look at him even more closer “If I don’t explain this to you your going to DIE” He yelled at you and by your surprise you were taken back by his sudden act.

You keep looking at him without even saying a word but what shocked you more was that he told you that you were going to die, die? Is he serious?

As you keep looking at him with a confused gaze, your body started to hurt, like the night before, you looked at the sun and your eyes started to hurt too, it was someone was taking them from you.

“Hana?” You heard Luhan calling, you rubbed your eyes but the pain didn’t leave “Do your eyes and body hurt” He asked, you wanted to say yes but you couldn’t, even your voice seemed like she was sealed.

Suddenly you felt someone dragging you away, you took a quick look and it was Luhan he was holding your hand and as you keep rubbing your eyes the pain slowly stopped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter