Chapter 57 : What is happening to me !?

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

"Hana!" Fei screamed your name as she saw you from afar, you spotted her and a smile appeared on your face "Fei!?" you said while she came to you and gave you a really thigh hug "Sorry to leave you alone here" she said as she looked at you with puppy eyes.

"It's okay, that way I could spend some time studying" Fei hold your hand and dragged you with her until the two of you went inside the classroom, as you looked around she turn to you "From now on we can't be late, do you understand?" she said with a playfully smile that you knew that she was just joking with you.

"Okay, From now on I will go to bed soon" she let out a small laugh as you said that and the two went to your sets, but then you notice that Minhyuk was right beside you and Fei, for some reason it was uncomfortable to there with him since he left you alone with the horse in the woods and you had almost been killed.

You glanced over him and placed your things on the table and notice that he was looking at you "Hana?" he called and you gazed a him "What do you want?" you asked coldly while he moved closer to you "Are you mad?" he asked and you sighed as you turn to him.

"Do you think I'm not mad? do you know what happen yesterday?" you said with a angry voice and then Minhyuk lower his head and took a deep breath "I know, but I got lost, I told you that i would go ask for help but it seems that you didn't heard" he said while your eyes widened and you didn't remember him telling you anything just disappearing.

You remember what Luhan told you about Minhyuk, that he was someone that you shouldn't trust and just by seeing what happen the night before you decided to be carefully with him "Maybe your right, but don't do that again" you said and looked at Fei who was trying to understand what had happen.

"Never mind" You said as she gave you a confused look but then Xiumin walked inside the classroom.

 

After the two class you were nervous because it was Luhan that would be with you and for sure you would have to stay with him to feed you just by imagining that you had to be with him was so nervous and at the same time uncomfortable when then suddenly he came inside the room and your eyes landed on his.

"Good morning kids" he said with a teasing smile and for a second you could swear that he said something to you.

Maybe you were just imagining things.

"So...today we have a surprise" Luhan suddenly said and all the students looked at him "are we going out?" one boy asked but luhan just smiled at him "That's what you wanted" he said and the students laugh a bit but then luhan asked then to shut up "So what are we going to do?" A girl asked while luhan took some papers and put then on his desk.

"A group work, simply said said two people" he said and the students started to murmur in discomfort, you looked at Fei and she sighed "I really hate this" Fei said and you taped her shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter