Chapter 35 : What is Happening?

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

With your lips almost touching his skin you open your mouth widen open and let your teeth coming out and craved his flesh, you warped your harms around Luhan while his back arched when you craved his flesh.

Luhan hold you tight and you did the same while holding his neck and drinking his warm blood that was the most Sweet thing that you had ever drink, it was addicting that you couldn't stop, you could feel his skin touching your body, his hotness and the way he was holding you, which made you safe.

As you open your eyes and looked at the blood in Luhan's neck his smell came into your nose and for some reason you like it, as you took your teethes off you your lips and looked at the wholes while they closed and then turned to luhan who was looking at you.

As you turn around and looked at him in the eyes Luhan slowly with his finger cleaned the blood from your mouth and drink it while he his lips and then looked at your blushed face looking at him surprised.

When luhan did it your eyes widened and you felt your body become tense and hot just by watching what he was doing, why was he doing that, maybe he liked your blood? no, but it made you really curious.

"Hana?" You heard him calling you with his eyes still on you, as his voice came inside your mind you blinked coming to reality and stooping thinking of that, for a moment your body relaxed a bit and your breath became normal again like before.

"Hana, are you okay?" Luhan asked with a soft but worried voice while you nooded and keep looking at his face, for the first time you looked at his face closely and studies it when suddenly you felt his hands in your back, for a second you looked at his hand and then at him "Don't you need to drink more" He said but as he said that you realized that you were in his lap and moreover he was still hugging you.

'What I'm doing' You thought to yourself and turn your head to him but for your surprise his face was so close to yours that if you moved  a bit the two of you would kiss, your eyes widened and heart beating fast could almost be heard in the room, your body was again tense and hot like ever... when suddenly you stood up making Luhan's hands's slips from your back.

And running to the bathroom, closing the door.

"What is happenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter