Chapter 72 :Memories II

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

"Luhan?" you called while he enter his room and took His shirt out "I'm talking to you" you said while you walked closer to him hold his arm, luhan looked at you shirtless and sighed.

"As i told you that was when they died" he said and looked away but you just didn't let go and made him look at you "You told me they died in a car accident you yelled and luhan turned to you "That's what they told me to tell you, i couldn't say that they died in such a pain like you saw" he answer and your eyes widened.

"I can't belive this, do you guys want to lie to me? everyone has been lying to me, how can i trust on what you say?" you yelled back as tears came down again and luhan tried to hold your hand but you just let it go and looked away.

"I just wanted to know what is true and what is a lie, i just can't" you keep yelling madly while you glanced over luhan who was just staring at you with blank expression "i just didn't wanted to hurt you, nothing more" he said and you raised and eyebrow and glanced away "do you think i wouldn't deserve to be told the truth" you were just made and sad for knowing the truth by someone that you didn't even knew.

And knowing that your father and mother died like that made your heart ache even more.

"Hana, I'm sorry" he said while you looked at him with teary eyes "I want to belive you nothing more, i wanted to know the truth" your words became instable while your breath was the same "I know, it's my fault for not telling you that but please try to understand that i didn't wanted to worry you"

For some reason you felt like he was sincere and luhan hold your hand making you lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter