Chapter 71 : Memories

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon♦♦♦

"The vampire who would kill us?" Luhan asked with his scared eyes that somehow hana never saw "t's better if you don know who thy are" your father  said while you and Fei walked away as luhan walked in front of you.

"Why?" luhan said but your father just sighed and looked down at the floor "Luhan ignorance is  bliss and that is the best for you" he said and then suddenly as you were going around a bright light came and your uncle hold your hand and pulled you closer to him and the old woman, again that feeling that your body was going to get pulled at something.

After a few seconds that feeling ended and all of you feel on the floor, you slowly open your eyes and looked around while you saw Fei getting up and glancing around.

Hana stood up and walked closer to Fei while the man and the old woman stood up the four of you stayed next to each other "Where are we?" hana asked and the man glanced around, it was an old church, the benches were already eaten by the time and so was the walls, there was lot of liris in the floor and covering the things eaten by time.

It was pretty and hana keep looking around when suddenly there was a sound of shots coming from outside, you and Fei stayed close to each other as the two of you saw two figures coming inside the church and hiding behind a bench.

your eyes widened as you saw who they were and again those tears that you hold back came again, it was your mother and father holding each other close with scared eyes, dirty clothes and sweating hard, you wanted to go to them but you knew they wouldn't hear you even if you screamed like a crazy .

[Play this music] ►

"Mom" you said and hold Fei hand tightly which made her look at you "It's your mother?" she asked and you nooded while you felt the man coming to you "this is a precious memories for your father and mother" he said and you gave him a confused look when suddenly he made sign for you to look at your mother and father.

"Galahad are you okay?" your mother asked while your father keep looking up hearing the shots "I'm fine don't worry about me" he said when suddenly your the shots came into the church and your father hold your mother close to him protecting her.

"Don't walk away" he said but then suddenly a bunch of man's came inside holding weapons used against vampires and started shooting, a lot of them passed by you but as you were someone from the present t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter