Chapter 60 : Love is difficult

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

All of you followed Boa into the forest while you keep thinking about what happen before, the kiss and the way she was around him when suddenly you felt something holding your hand and you looked at Fei, she was worried staring at you while she gave you a small smile "Don't think about that" she said but you just sighed.

"It's easy to say, right?" But Fei just keep holding your hand and would look at you when suddenly you looked away and saw Luhan, he was looking at you and gave you a smile but it made your heart hurt more, the way he was smiling was like million stabs on your heart.

He keep smiling until you looked away and ignored it, luhan notice what you did and walked closer to you, Fei saw luhan and let you go but still looking at you "Hana? what happen?" he asked while he keep walking beside you, but there was no answer.

You keep ignoring him.

"Hana? are you okay" But you just didn't said nothing and tried to put a straight face when suddenly you saw Boa coming in his direction and hold his arm "Come one luhan" she said while you glanced over him and her.

Luhan was lost but Boa dragged him with her while you saw she taking him from her "What I'm going to do?" you said to yourself as you looked at Fei that was giving you a small smile "The two will talk later, don't worry about that so much" she said and you tried to give her a small smile that made her give you a hug.

 

You were next to Fei and the rest of the students while Boa stopped in the middle of the forest, there was a big area and the student moved around a pentagram that was on the floor, Boa walked inside it and made the students to stand around that while the teachers would on the other side, behind Boa.

Lay suddenly walked in front and looked at the students "So Today I as you guys already now Boa will teach you how to control your power and how to use it in a good way, she will call one by one an will attack but to kill the opponent, you have to do the same if not you could get really hurt" Lay said and you glance at luhan that was looking at you.

He looked worried and you keep staring at him when suddenly you saw her coming to him and holding his arms making luhan lean against her body, he glanced at you but you just looked away and faced Lay.

"I have to warn you guys one more time, you have to attack with the intention to kill her" he said and stepped out of the pentagram while the others did the same and she stayed in the middle alone.

She started looking at the students, when she glanced over you and smiled, for a moment you thought that she was going to call your name but for your relief it wasn't "That boy, over there" she said while she looked away and glanced over him, and for your surprise it was Junsu.

You could see that he was worried about what could happen but he stepped forward an enter the pentagram.

You could feel that he was nervous to death and Fei was too.

"Let's start" Boa said while she glanced at Junsu and he tried to stay calm and the two walked two steps behind "You heard your teacher, try to kill me" she said when suddenly in a blink of eyes something cut Junsu flesh, he fell back and looked at her shocked while the students went quiet and looked at her shocked.

Junsu touched his wound and saw that it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter