Chapter 13

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: What is written in Italy is her Thinking for herself.  Example : "What do i do?"

You and Hye mi had been trying to find some wood and it was almost night, so you turned around and you saw Hye mi, you called her and she looked back, she walked close to you and looked at your hands.

“You already have some” She said a bit sad, “Why?” You asked and she looked at the place where she was “I don’t have that much and it’s scary” She said and you smiled at her.

“Go and find some, we have to go back” As you said that she went away and you kept doing what you were doing, finding wood, you walked a bit further and suddenly when you turned around to look  for Hye mi you couldn’t see her anymore.

“Hye mi” You called her but there was no answer, you walked in the forest looking for her but she was nowhere and you were starting to panic, because you didn’t see her, and it was already dark and if you couldn’t see your away to the camp you were lost.

“Hye mi” You called loud enough for her to hear but nothing “Maybe she went back” You said to yourself hoping that it was true, so you decided to go back.

As you were trying to find your away back you became lost, it was already night and you couldn’t see your away, but you decided to continue, maybe if you had luck you would reach the campfire.

As you were walking the night became cold, you could her the sound of the cold wind hitting the trees, the sound of nocturne animals and it made the place look scarier.

While you were walking the Bright light of the moon would project the shadow of the trees and sometimes you would stop to see of it was really a shadow, as you walked more you would became more scared, when suddenly you felt chills trough your body.

You looked back but there was nothing, “It was just the wind” You said to yourself and then again you felt it, it was like something was passing by you and you could feel a cold chills in your body.

“Hye mi” You keep calling Hye mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter