Chapter 42 : Your Blood

Bloody Moon [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Bloody Moon ♦♦♦

As the two of you walked around school the students would look at you and it really felt uncomfortable, you keep looking around and they would gaze at you, Kris was in front and you tried to go the more close possible .

"Why are they all looking at me?" You asked and Kris stopped and looked at the students that right away looked away and walked away ignoring you "Don't mind them, they are just curious" He said and smiled at you "So I have to tell you how the school works, right?" he said while the two of you walked outside going to a bug garden outside with a big fount in the middle.

Kris walked close to the fount and sat in a bench next to her while you sat beside him "Kris?" You called and Kris looked at you in the eyes "There is just vampires here in this school?" You asked and Kris nooded smiling "Yeah, that's why Luhan got you in this one and moreover we are here so if you ever need something you just have to find us" He said.

You smiled at him and looked around still studying the big garden outside.

After a few minutes, Kris told you everything that you had to know about school, he old you everything and now the two of you stood up "Where are we going?" You asked and Kris looked at you "Come on" He said and walked away making you follow him.

After a while the two of you reached a door, Kris open it making you curious and looking inside juts to see a classroom where there was students and Luhan, he was giving class.

You looked at him surprised but then turn to Kris that tapped your shoulder "You will assist this class, sit here" He pointed at the empty seat, the classroom wasn't like the others that you knew, it was different [http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae228/Rara-tan/My%20room/Things/ClassroomDay.jpg]

As you sat down you looked around at the students looking at you and then at Luhan  who was smiling at you from afar which you gve back "Let's continue" He said and the students turned to him while some during the class would gaze at you, Luhan was just to amazing doing his work, you found out that he teaches history more specific vampire history.

It was amazing, that was what you thought about it and for some reason it wasn't really boring like the story that you had with Hye mi since the two of you would be sending papers at each other talking.

"This is for today" He said and smiled at the whole class while the bell rang and the students get their things and walked out of the class leaving you there and Luhan alone.

As they left you were ready to got up but then suddenly someone came inside the room, a girl a really cute girl, she looked shy and went close to Luhan who was looking at her "Do you have any question?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter